New Viper Facilty - Nor Cal

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Viper Owners,

We at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE are proud to announce that we are opening a New Facility in Sacramento, Ca. Our official openning date will be Febuary 1, 2011. However, we will actually be up and running in Mid-January after our new offices & rest rooms are finished so we can get in and set up shop ( Viper lifts & equipment ).

We will have in stock and ready to install our =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Viper high performance products for your convenience. Opening our New Facilty is designed to better serve and consult with you on your Viper's Performance needs.

Please feel free to contact me directly for appointments to start planning your Viper's upgrades, service needs & to get those winter project parts on order. Also in 2011 we are planning several major spring runs & events with all of you in our Nor Cal Region and it would be our pleasure to handle your performance & service needs!

If transportation is required or requested for your Snake, we have you covered with our door-to-door transport delivery service and for your traveling convenience our facility is located minutes away from Sacramento's International Airport.

Thanks to all for your support and we promise that " Quality is Always First " at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
Garage Keeper Insured

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant wait to check out your new shop!

Glen

Glen,

Now we can pull off your valve covers & snake in a set of our shaft mounted high ratio rocker arms! Wow that sounds like something the Secret Santa Girl would say! Sorry about that, she's been hanging around the parts department alot lately. Just come on by with your GTS and I'll supply the refreshments to keep us cool :cool:

Toddy

I work @ SMF. I'm looking forward to visiting your shop and participating in the spring runs. :)

Cornettjj,

Perfect, looking forward to meeting you & your snake! When the doors open please stop on by & I will keep you posted on the upcoming Spring Runs & Events.

Thanks for your consideration,
Toddy

Great news, congrats, you should fly some of us from the right coast to join you for the grand opening celebration. Just a thought.

Sellshomesdrivesviper,

That definelty would make for a great celebration out here on the left coast. When I can afford to stop kicking the tires and purchase that G6 that I have my eye on, I will Jet on by and pick you guyz up!

Toddy

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update,

We are installing our new Benpack lift this morning with it's auto hydraulic / pneumatic slide jack. We chose the 4 post lift because of Viper's unique side exhaust and this style allows us full access to the rockers. Very stable system & makes for a secure platform when servicing the Viper's transmission.

We should be open & ready to service your performance upgrades (wrench) by next week. Agian I want to personally thank the Viper Nation for their support.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
3951 Developement Drive Unit #9
Sacramento, Ca 95838

[email protected]

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bendpack Lift / Rolling Jack installed and I'm moving over the tool boxes by weeks end. We will be open for business next week, so Northern California Viper owner's please feel free to contact us directly for your Viper's high performance upgrades & serivce needs!

Pneumatic Rolling Jack / Low Profile for your Viper's service needs.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
3951 Developement Drive Unit #9
Sacramento, Ca 95838
(916) 505-9026

[email protected]

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
72hemi,

I'm working on it! Right now I'm still setting up shop in between porting & flowing Viper cylinder heads on the bench. I should be wrenching by next week.

Thanks for asking & I will be sure to let you know!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nor Cal VCA & Viper Owners, here is an update on our new operation:

I would like to extend an invitation to the Nor Cal Viper Nation to consider my company BAD BOYZZ GARAGE for that next set of headers & high flow exhaust, performance lightweight clutch upgrades, our Viper race port cylinder head / intake packages and service work.

We have just acquired our Chrysler Corporation DRB 111 Diagnostic Scan Tool. All current factory updates have been uploaded to better support & service your Viper.

Thanks for your consideration and please feel free to contact us directly for your high performance upgrades & service needs.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
3951 Development Drive Unit #9
Sacramento, Ca 95838
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

Last edited: