New Viper Owner 08 Venom Red

conceptpi916

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I just joined the 600HP Club :rolaugh:and awaiting my VCA membership (Can you tell Im excited?). Im in the Sacramento, CA area. If any meets or anything I would sure like to know about them.

Ill try to figure out how to attach a picture, but not making any promises :smirk:

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey congrats and don't forget to install your Valentine 1!

btw - venom to venom ... we have one of the best colors in 08 (SSG, Venom red, viper blue and very viper orange being the ultimate in next gen metalic colors) and everyone knows red cars are the fastest and an absolutely show stopper. Now go get some Zaino or your other favorite polish and enjoy the large range of beautiful colors to go along with the 600 horses.

So get us some details - coupe or vert? Stripe... if so color.

Congrats again and I'll pm you the link to help with pics!

V

Venomiss

Hi everybody! I just joined the 600HP Club :rolaugh:and awaiting my VCA membership (Can you tell Im excited?). Im in the Sacramento, CA area. If any meets or anything I would sure like to know about them.

Ill try to figure out how to attach a picture, but not making any promises :smirk:

Welcome!
Since you are in Sacramento this might be helpful for you.
Northern California Viper Club of America

This is a really active club and has a very nice newsletter.
Contact Maurice or Terry and get on the list of events .

This post may help with the pictures if you are having trouble. It has pictures and arrows for you!
http://forums.viperclub.org/2398327-post25.html

Since you are a VCA member you will also be eligible for a $55 dollar per person(limit two) to the big
Viper Owners Invitational(VOI) in August!
You are also eligible to purchase raffle tickets for the 2009 Viper.
Make sure your dealership fills out all the paperwork and if you have questions about anything mentioned feel free to call 1-800-998-1110 and they can help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

conceptpi916

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, here are pics.

Viper2.jpg

Viper1a.jpg

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!

Since you are a VCA member you will also be eligible for a $55 dollar per person(limit two) to the big
Viper Owners Invitational(VOI) in August!
You are also eligible to purchase raffle tickets for the 2009 Viper.
Make sure your dealership fills out all the paperwork and if you have questions about anything mentioned feel free to call 1-800-998-1110 and they can help you out.

So Venomiss-
If we can go to the VOI for $55......how come they charged me so much?:dunno:

(tee hee)
PBR

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow !! What a beautiful car!
All it needs is some stripes.

Beautiful.