New Viper owner w a question...

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Scott and I'm a new Viper owner..well new to me anyway. I just picked up a 2006 slate gray vert and am very happy to be a Mopar owner again. A little back ground here...Past rides include a 70 RR, 70 GTX, 71 Cuda, 70 Challenger RT Conv...my brother and I started the Dallas Mopar Club back in the day...
Now to the question at hand. Apparently the Viper I just bought was at one time owned by a VCOA owner and I was wondering if there was a way to find out who it might have belonged to...especially if they are still a member. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have a great day!

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post up some pictures and someone might recognize it. Where and who did you buy it from ?

OP
OP
F

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks that way doesn't it...ha...I think it just compressed for some reason. I can assure you it is standard Viper length!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya, and next time your in Austin, let me know. We can set up a dinner, lunch, whatever...with some local Viper folks here in Central Texas :)

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
If you know anyone at a Dodge Dealership, Im fairly certain the can track the prior owner with the VIN. I bought mine used and a friend at a dealership, tracked down the prior owner and I called them to check on the car, I'm fairly certain they used the VIN, but cant remember, good luck,

Nice ride :drive:

OP
OP
F

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool...thanks for the suggestions, comments guys.

Hey, one last question...the car came with yellow embroidered VCOA floor mats...did those come from here??

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great with the H wheels (08 option). I also owned several old cars. I still have a 68 Coronet R/T and a 69 Bee.

Bruce

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you want the best floor mats that you can buy, THAT FIT, and won't move around, contact the NorCal Viper Club website, and go to the marketplace......I've had them in my Gen 1 and the Gen 3 and they are great! You can order a specific color combination for your vert!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235