New Viper Owner

steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello to all,
My name is Steve. Iam new to the world of viper ownership. So far I have not put it in to an tree. I got the car last December.I have 680 on the od. It is an 2008 Roadster.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulatuions on the car and not pranging it ! What color ? First Viper? What part of the world are you in?

OP
OP
S

steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi
In respondence to you, it is Venom Red Metallic. Iam in San Diego CA.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love Venom red,and jealous of your weather as I am in KC Mo. and it's 14 degrees with ice and snow!!!!!!!My car has become an expensive dust collector in the corner of the garage.

OP
OP
S

steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goldcup,
I do get to drive the Car every day. But not in the rain. How long have you had your car.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
August 2006 other than winter months it's been great.The local club here is fantastic,it makes owning the car alot more fun.I have put about 1000 miles a month on the car

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on your new '08. Lots of information on this site so enjoy the threads. In particular, note the Viper Owner Invitational planned at the end of August in Detroit. Should be fantastic time. Also get acquainted with you local club if you haven't already as you will learn a lot from other owners! Again congrats and post pics!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve Welcome and Congrats! :2tu:

There IS a lot of good info here :search: :smirk: and if you can't find it, your more then welcome to give me a call/e-mail. :cool:

Check your fluids and try and follow the break-in procedure :omg: ! Do your oil & filter change at 1000, then really go play!:drive:
914-763-3136

V

Venomiss

Welcome! Love to see some pictures!

With your 2008 purchase you get a free one year membership with the Viper Club.
Your dealership has to fill out the paperwork for you so if you haven't already started give them a call. It takes a while.

For now you can PM the moderators with your VIN and update your information.
Only the moderators will be able to see it. They can update your status to Viper Owner for this site while you are waiting for the membership to go through.