New Viper teased?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT just posted this on the Facebooks, kinda odd to be posting that at this hour...

'Imagine making a permanent mark on Viper history. SRT - driveSRT brings you this very opportunity beginning at 9 AM Eastern Time tomorrow. See you then.'

With SEMA around the corner I'm going to say it has to do with that.

--RS

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I'm interested too. I think they are going to make a viper related announcement at Petit Le Mans. :eater:

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Permanent mark may mean something never done before on a Viper. Perhaps some kind of forced induction?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The gen 5 ACR. Or boosted Viper from factory.

Actually after rereading that blurb it sounds more like its offering an opportunity for the public to make a mark on Viper history?

"' SRT-driveSRT brings you this very opportunity beginning at 9 AM Eastern Time tomorrow. See you then.'"

Its not saying that SRT is going to make a permanent mark on Viper history.

Last edited:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SEMA is mostly after market stuff so Im not so sure of a new factory edition car being there. Possibly a current model with after market mods.:dunno:

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT just posted this on the Facebooks, kinda odd to be posting that at this hour...

'Imagine making a permanent mark on Viper history. SRT - driveSRT brings you this very opportunity beginning at 9 AM Eastern Time tomorrow. See you then.'

With SEMA around the corner I'm going to say it has to do with that.

--RS

Thanks Ron...keep us posted!!

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps they are going to have dealerships allow test drives for people that are interested in buying the car

......instead of letting them go across the street and buying a 911 after test driving one of those.

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could have also meant Central or Pacific time. Though, unlikely.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is a new ACR along with a new ACR Racing Series. The quote says make your mark on Viper History, than means we have to do something. Simply buying a new car is not making a mark as Vipers have been bought before. That is not history but winning a factory ACR Racing Series is? With SEMA around the corner, DCT available on the new ACR, also through Mopar, is a fantastic idea and perfect place to unveil. Viper TA has already made the rounds so no sense in unveiling that again.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is a new ACR along with a new ACR Racing Series. The quote says make your mark on Viper History, than means we have to do something. Simply buying a new car is not making a mark as Vipers have been bought before. That is not history but winning a factory ACR Racing Series is? With SEMA around the corner, DCT available on the new ACR, also through Mopar, is a fantastic idea and perfect place to unveil. Viper TA has already made the rounds so no sense in unveiling that again.
Close. :)