New York University Hospital Exotic Car Show & Fun Run - April 30th

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there seriously going to be parking for 75+ cars at this location? There must be 30 Vettes :rolleyes: alone coming, never mind Vipers and exotics.
I've no idea how they plan to park everyone, but the street area has got to be at least 250' by 200' plus the paring area at the hospital. I'd imagine that the police won't be ticketing any "overflow area" cars.

But what do I know?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John just confirmed that the parking lot alone will fit 50-55 cars. The street area will definitely hold AT LEAST another 50-75 cars!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
who is goin in from the island, we can meet up early before the vette boys even get there wife ****** tank tops on and hit the road lol

Russ

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we should all meet at a spot in the city and cruise up to 1st ave. together so we all pull in as one to this event.The Vette guys will not know what hit them or should I say bit them :)

Reaction score
Remember guys----I'm taking my Mercury www.qtrturn.com. She's real fine on the straight line but corners like a-----can't think of anything. Have those hot rod skinnies up front. Maybe Yo Tony will hold you back, if he rides his Harley up front. I have near a hundred hats that have been donated by my Mercury sponsors for the kids. That was pretty cool of them. Where are we meeting Sunday AM

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well I am in seaford and close to all the parkways so Ted if you would like to meet on your wat in then we could hook up with Adam and any one else who is going

Russ

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damm D, you didnt tell me something was up with your car, what's up with that lol, ***** man :( You can hop in with me if you want.

By special request from Dave and D, iw ill be coming with you guys, should be fun!! :)

BTW im at exit 51, LI, let me know where you guys are meeting up.

Martin

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Adam sounds good, we'll follow up on the meet up spots more this week. And i guess Russ let me know where to meet :)

Martin

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Martin no problem I am gonna see where ted coming from this week and ay one else from out east I would like to get gthere early if possible talk to you later this week

Russ

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damm D, you didnt tell me something was up with your car, what's up with that lol, ***** man :( You can hop in with me if you want.

By special request from Dave and D, iw ill be coming with you guys, should be fun!! :)

BTW im at exit 51, LI, let me know where you guys are meeting up.

Martin

and i still toasted the VW with a turbo!

Reaction score
well I am in seaford and close to all the parkways so Ted if you would like to meet on your wat in then we could hook up with Adam and any one else who is going

Russ
I'm a 1/4 mile west of Captree bridge. I could go up Sagtikos or anything north that is west of me to hit eather Northern State or 495. Just give me a place. I think Charlie is going to meet me at my house that morning and he'll probably have me making a couple of over easy. He's always eating, don't you notice?? I'm here! Hey Tony----you out there?????

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John has suggested that everyone plan to arrive between 9:30 and 9:45 in order to make certain of the parking.

Might be a wise plan.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What if we all met at say 8:15 ish at chris morley park off the LIE how does that sound and we could criuse right in and get there about 9:15 ish get spots and have coffee Ted you taking the Merc so I know we aint cruisin in at 80 plus

Russ

Reaction score
What if we all met at say 8:15 ish at chris morley park off the LIE how does that sound and we could criuse right in and get there about 9:15 ish get spots and have coffee Ted you taking the Merc so I know we aint cruisin in at 80 plus

Russ
Yes :nana: :nana: :nana: . I thought the kids might get a kick out of it. I know they won't know what it is but the color of out and in they'll like. Plus I have the fliers with the pictures of the Merc. on them and my Merc. sponsors www.qtrturn.com have given me some hats for the kids. 80 will work. 70 better. Those N.Y. truck tire ruts in the road try to push the back of the Merc. around. Big tires. She so fine, in a straight line!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62