New York University Hospital Exotic Car Show & Fun Run - April 30th

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was going to take the Charger but im in the middle of pullin the motor so the viper it is.OK so lets make a list of who is meeting at 8:15 ish so we know whos goin

Russ

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just show up were just tell some of the Viper crew to take a hike.

Hey jersey after you get done takin your snow tires off your vette for the spring i'll let you drive in the parking lot first to pick up all the loose $hit so the VIPER guys have a nice clean parkin lot!!!!

YO TONY YA got my back my brother? LOL

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you guys prefer to meet on 34th street by javitz center and drive all together the show? is there an official meeting spot in the city besides the show? let me know so i can send out a mass email for people that dont read the board here..they are saying 20 vipers are showing. yeah right! im thinking more of 30+

oh by the way i heard over at the ferrari chat board that ferraris, and lambos get priority at the show for parking lot space and gthey are planning on getting there at 9:15. just remember the big guns always roll up late.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes that is true but the Viper club will steal the show! As stated before, I am definitly up for meeting beforehand to roll in together and there is no better place than at the Javits Center. Plenty of space for us to wait for everyone.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D - good idea. Maybe me and Steve can meet up further north and head down to a bigger meeting in the City. Steve, give me the time & place on the Palisades. I'll be there.

Andrew

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am seriously considering taking a ride. If I leave early sunday am I can meet you guys at the Javits Center at 9:15. The weather looks great...You got room?

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm out, niece...1st communion. :mad:

Not enough time to seriously consider fabricating a good manican, cardboard cutout yes... but that won't fool them for long. :p

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew the center gas station by the ny/nj border at 8:15 we will have a couple of other guys meeting there

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, center as in middle of? Or is there really a gas station called the Center Gas Station? Is this where you would get off after heading south on the Palisades to either go west into Jersey or east over the GW ? Man, I feel like a dope. I think I know where you are talking about.

AC

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew it is just past exit 5 going south and it is between the north and south roadway.You cant miss it there is gas and food there.You get off from the left lane.We will be parked there.PM my cell to you

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil your vids work here. Talk about representin! :2tu:

From Ferrari Chat
Vipers - 22
Gallardo - 3
Diablo - 1
BMW - 3
Porsche - 9
Mercedes - 1
Corvettes - 19