New York University Hospital Exotic Car Show & Fun Run - April 30th

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well boyz n girlz it was a beautiful day for a ride get a few no front plate tickets and oh yea 5 others in one shot lol, Lots of laughs and a good time was I think had by all cant wait till lime rock it was good to see all of you together and of coarse the Viper club had the best turn out and that was with two not counted bringing one phat mecr and a sik Harley

Russ

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey we should start a slush fund to help our viper brothers with those annoying tickets that we get everytime we go out in force. Should call it the "Why Me" fund and make Wayne the chairperson.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey we should start a slush fund to help our viper brothers with those annoying tickets that we get everytime we go out in force. Should call it the "Why Me" fund and make Wayne the chairperson.
He claimed, with a smile I might add, that he picked up a quick 22 tickets today! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wayne....this is NOT the driving record catagory that we want you to win!

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He claimed, with a smile I might add, that he picked up a quick 22 tickets today! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wayne....this is NOT the driving record catagory that we want you to win!
SCOTTTTTTT! No, 22 tickets over the course of 2 years, so far 19 dismissed and 3 pending.. Most are for:
9 for no front plate.
6 for back plate covered
3 for tints
2 speeding
1 lane change no signal
1 headlights on during the day
AND ONLY 2 points on my license... :2tu:

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL.... Dude lets get that fund started. Lawyer fees are killing meeeee. :cool:

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea they hassled me and a few of the viper's brothers, i wasnt happy with getting a ticket, especially since he was about to let me go but another officer came over :(

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great time guys. once again the vipers dominated the show. 22 viper (exotics) were present with 22 FANTASTIC owners. the cruise afterwards to long beach was great and had many laughs as usual.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here's a nice harley coming into the show
http://media.putfile.com/YOOOOOOO-Tony

and the vipers invade NYC
http://media.putfile.com/Vipers-Invade-NYC

why there's no sound i have NO idea. it works on my computer. maybe its due to having a free account ?

Check your computer sound settings. I had this as well when I bought my new computer and it turned out to be a wrong setting in the sound managing program :2tu:
As a result I am once again hearing the sounds that I should hear.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think we should call it "Wayne House". Contributions can be sent from all over the world to "Wayne House Fund". I'll start making T-Shirts. Greenpeace will have nothing on Wayne House.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RE: Ticket list above,

whats' wrong with headlights on during the day? Lots of cars always have lights on during the day, it's the way the car is made...

AC

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great time guys. once again the vipers dominated the show. 22 viper (exotics) were present with 22 FANTASTIC owners. the cruise afterwards to long beach was great and had many laughs as usual.

Eheem, 23 Exotics/Owners haha, common D, can't forget about the extended FAM :)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Martin Great Driving with you again. That new exhaust kicks a s s! Its deep wail in the tunnel was music.

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Martin Great Driving with you again. That new exhaust kicks a s s! Its deep wail in the tunnel was music.

Nice seeing you again as well, you Viper guys kick a$$ and are real fun to chill with. Hope to see you guys soon, thanks about the exhaust, its VERY loud but hey, that's what our weekend driver's should be like LOL!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice seeing you again as well, you Viper guys kick a$$ and are real fun to chill with. Hope to see you guys soon, thanks about the exhaust, its VERY loud but hey, that's what our weekend driver's should be like LOL!

Remember Loud Pipes Save Lives!!! Let em know we're comin!!

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Many does not describe it. Every sentence from everyone was a laugh. Great time as usual and I will see most of you next weekend.

Reaction score
Phil your vids work here. Talk about representin! :2tu:

From Ferrari Chat
Vipers - 22
Gallardo - 3
Diablo - 1
BMW - 3
Porsche - 9
Mercedes - 1
Corvettes - 19
308/328 - 5
Enzo
360/CS - 4
348 - 3
Mondi - 1
Ford GT -1
Vanquish - 1
lotus Elise - 1
Lotus Esprite - 1
Lotus - 1

Wish I could have been there!
And one bad ass, school bus yellow, 1951 Merc. :evilmad: www.qtrturn.com rrrraaaaapppppp rrrrrrrraaaaaaapppppppp!

niptuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey All,

So...I finally registered to this site; I've been posting on the NY/CT site 'till now.

I want to extend my great appreciation for you guys coming out on Sunday. Your turnout was great. Also, my condolences out to Adam- thank G-d you are fine.

The excitement of the show will stay in those debilitated kids minds for a very long time.
****78 cars showed;
****over 100 kids showed; the whole rusk rehab floor came down, and over 90 polaroid camera pics were handed out to them
****features of the event were broadcasted on NBC4 and FOX5 that day.

THANKS AGAIN! I hope to do this again in the future- next time we'll also invite a bus of terminally ill patients, and get parental consent to give them a ride around the block.

seXXYY VIPERSsss, I love yaaaaa...I can't wait to get one next year (now have a red C5).

niptuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOME PICS!!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

niptuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the amazing MERCURY and the tricked out HARLEY...and the 2 HOT LADIES IN THE VIPER....any pics of them in the car btw????

And also a very special thanks for "Doctor John," for donating the battery powered PORSCHE that went to a very lucky patient, and for bringing out the amazing FORMULA1 [******] VIPER

See you all on the Poker Run Saturday!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62