Newbe here

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas! New member here. I have started seriously looking at Vipers. I am into building and driving fast cars (have 66 AC Cobra Replica, 69 SS Camaro) The Cob is lightning fast with 580FWHP/590FWTQ, the Camaro is one I did with one of my kids - really nice and while he is off to college I am going to give it some real HP. My youngest boy is into 4 x 4 trucks so we are starting upgrades on his Nissan right now. Basically I like to mess with a lot of stuff!!

The Viper has always caught my eye, and seeing that I am limited sometimes by outdoor conditions from driving the Cob, I have been looking for something with the same general brute performance, but with some creature comforts.

I will be posting more as I read, but think I am looking at 03 and above since it has some of the most recent mods. Please bear with me in the future as I learn these beasts in preperation to purchasing one.

Bruce

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce, welcome to the website. If you have any questions, just post away. Lots of great info can be had here. When you are looking for a SRT, PM me and I will let you know the best deals out there. ENJOY!

NOTVETTE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Never heard of anyone wanting to buy a Viper for the creature comforts before. You must be one rough dude. Seriously, you'll love an SRT-10.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Bruce.

If you have any questions I am always availble. Fell free to post a question, email, or call me anytime.

Robbie

AtRo Racing Products

OP
OP
R

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to all and learning is 1/2 the fun - the other 1/2 is getting the wifes blessing - which came today. I was talking to my college boy and she said to make sure I tell him about me cobra shopping!!! I was a little surprised, but I got a good one and she tends to let me do my thang!

The search is on - but I am in no hurry.

Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang