Newbie from Illinois

Tom2334

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say hi and I hope to meet some of you in the future.

I am not an owner yet but am in the process of buying my first viper. I will have a bunch of questions soon so I hope you can help me out.

Tom

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck, use the search button & ask alot of questions. When you find one ask if anyone here knows the car. Look in the classifieds here.

Andy

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and don't hesitate to ask before you buy! As AJT suggested, be sure to check thru our classified section.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, this club is great. I have learned so much and had so many laughs here. What Viper are you looking for?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tom, and welcome!! Please ask your questions...you won't find better people here to answer them.
What Gen Viper are you looking for? Where are you located? One person to PERSONALLY answer your questions could be the Viper Wizard here, Chuck Tator: 1-914-763-3136. He's our whole NorthEast Viper Tech, and helps many across the country and overseas as well. GOOD LUCK on your search! ~juli

OP
OP
T

Tom2334

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey thanks for all the responses already. This site is the best.

To answer everyones questions I live in Algonquin Illinois. It is about 45min west of Chicago. I am in the market for and 03-05 SRT/10 convertible. I am mixed on color but I am leaning towards white or red. I would love to find a white mamba but they are not easy to come by. I will definetly keep everyone updated on my search and ask as many questions as I think of on the way. I am hoping to find one in the next month so I can be ready for this summer.

Talk to you all soon.

Tom

Reaction score
Tom,

We also have a bunch of Chicagoland customers and can help with everything you may need. Do not hesitate to call anytime Mark Jorgensen 402-677-2935 cell.

We also do a lot of deliveries through there and if you need any services or upgrades we can also backhaul your Viper here for free in an enclosed transport for nothing.

Good luck with the purchase!

OP
OP
T

Tom2334

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the info. I am looking into the White Mamba that dun4791 found for me. Sounds like exactly what I am looking for. I will also call Roanoke Motors and see what they have available.

One thing that I am curious about is why is there such a large difference in prices that people are asking for 03-04 vipers. I have seen them anywhere from low 40's to low 60's with only about 10k miles difference. Seems like a big gap to me.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am curious about is why is there such a large difference in prices that people are asking for 03-04 vipers

People can ask whatever price they want. It's what a buyer is willing to pay that determines the current market price. ;)

A co-worker of mine last year bought a new leftover red 05 vert from Roanoke for $60k. I've seen some prices in the VCA classified section were the seller obviously isn't in any hurry to get rid of it, if at all.