vipercanada

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im new and Im excited for all the viper meets and cruizin for next year. Hopefully see everyone out there in 2012

cheers, mike

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike;

Welcome aboard; the Western Canada Club is very active; last year we held 7 events throughout the region from Vancouver Island, Washington State, central BC and central Alberta. We had a terrific year; each event was well attended and very worthwhile for all. Next year is promissing to be even greater with the unveiling of the Generation 5 Viper at the New York International Autoshow; the likelyhood of a Viper Owners Invitational; VOI11 in Salt Lake City had 350 plus Vipers from around north america.

I use the forums plus any news is reported in the Viper magazine and email broadcasts. In the next few months I will be sending out details for the 2012 events; our membership continues to grow which provides me the incentive to organize extraordinary events.

2012 we are planning a diverse list of events; all include Viper Cruises and lots of interaction with members; next year I hope to have atrack event in the Okanagan for the more aggressive owners.

I will email your contact to the members in your area; we have a great group; I am sure they will include you in any local events next spring.

The VCA website has a tremendous amount of information for new owners I would encourage you to enjoy.

Cheers,

Jim

Mamba #90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Newbie, I'm one of the new guys as well. What year is your Viper ? Looking forward to meet up up with you some time this year at some events.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187