NHRA Museum, Pomona

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NHRA Museum Visit
February 25th, 2012 10:00 - 11:30
1101 W. McKinley Avenue Pomona CA

You must be registered for see images attach

Since February is unofficially dedicated to the Drag Strip, a visit to the NHRA Museum in Pomona seemed to be in order. The Museum opened in 1998 and the 28,500 sq/ft building is home to over 50 years of memorabilia, vintage to current dragsters and a whole lot more.

Admission is $8.00

For lunch, we will head over to Coco Palm for a Cuban Buffet $23.00 each (tip included).

We will start out at the Krispy Kreme in The Block of Orange at 9:30 and leave at 9:45

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was over that way in 2000, We had gone to Irwindale speedway on the Saturday evening, then Sunday morning headed over to Pomona for the25th anniversary Swap meet and car show, after having a great morning at the show we headed out towards Las Vegas, when we left the parking lot I suddenly saw the museum and wanted to go in, but the Wife put her foot down and said NO :( So seeing that pic of the front entrance was as far as I got! :(

OP
OP

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully next time you are here in So Cal you will have the time to visit the NHRA Museum.
We had a great time checking out 50 years worth of racing history inside the 28,500 sq/ft building.
Here are a few images: