Nice expirience today

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went to safelite auto glass today to have a windshield cowl sealed correctly. Deuschbag dodge dealer had it screwed up really bad, water running right on top of my VEC 2 module. Needless to say i pull it in there garage and everyone flocks to the car. Young kid Hugo starts removing the cowl and we start shootin the crap. Great kid, and all the guys were interested in the car. Well he does a great job with the seal, and i ask him how much. He sais, dont worry about it no charge. Shook his hand, gave him 20 bucks and told him to have a great day. Now thats a start to a great weekend.:)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had similar experiences and I left and brought back a few cases of beer....it went over very well!!

Regards,
Aaron

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went to safelite auto glass today to have a windshield cowl sealed correctly. Deuschbag dodge dealer had it screwed up really bad, water running right on top of my VEC 2 module. Needless to say i pull it in there garage and everyone flocks to the car. Young kid Hugo starts removing the cowl and we start shootin the crap. Great kid, and all the guys were interested in the car. Well he does a great job with the seal, and i ask him how much. He sais, dont worry about it no charge. Shook his hand, gave him 20 bucks and told him to have a great day. Now thats a start to a great weekend.:)
Thats all it takes to pull in more business! :2tu: That little gesture was priceless in the world of advertising! I do it all the time and I get alot of referrals.

Olddudesrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those type of experiences are nice to hear about. There's enough "I just got F'ed by XXXXX" to go around, it's great to hear about someone who knows good customer service!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456