NJ / NY-CT AUTOCROSS EVENT!!!

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8086VCA-AUTOX_banner2.jpg

<font color="red">THE CHALLENGE IS ON!</font> :nana:

The New Jersey / New York Clubs, would like to invite the Northeast Region Viper owners to an AutoX shootout at the Meadowlands Arena Parking lot for East Coast Bragging rights. This might be the last event of the year before the cold winter, so lets make it one to remember. Dust-em off, gas-em up and let’s party. What a great way to end the Viper season with a friendly rivalry between clubs. Bring your best drivers and your first timers, because it’s all for fun and a great charity, and oh yeah “bragging rights”. The club with the best score will have rights to the coveted “VENOM CUP” for one year. We will also be awarding trophies to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place drivers for individual scores. A special “DEALERS TROPHY” will be awarded to the best Dealer Sponsored Driver and of course dealer bragging rights.

<font color="red">Where: Meadowlands Arena Parking Lot 18, Secaucus, NJ</font>
<font color="red">When: Friday, October 27, 2006</font>
<font color="red">Cost: $75.00 Per Driver</font>

We will have a professionally timed course with state of the art equipment, provided by AUTOX4U specialties.

A BBQ with Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken, Salads and soft drinks. No alcohol!

1.] Track Opens at 7:00 a.m. – Registration starts 7:30 a.m.
2.] Drivers Meeting at 8:30 a.m. – Walk the course 8:45 a.m.
3.] Practice sessions 9:00 a.m. – Lunch Break 11:30 a.m. – Competition 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
4.] Helmet required, long sleeve shirt and pants
5.] All Drivers participate at their own risk; liability waivers will be required of all participants.

:usa: All proceeds and donations will go to The NJ VCA World War II Veterans Charity :usa:

For registration forms go to www.njviperclub.com or www.nyctvca.org
Please call Tom Roeller, NJ VCA Leadership Committee at (973) 292-9400 or [email protected] with any questions.

Make Check Payable to: <font color="blue">New Jersey Viper Club</font>

Mail Form and Payment to: New Jersey Viper Club co/ Rolstar Advertising
14 Ridgedale Ave, Suite 203
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
To our Brothers across the Hudson River.............

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID, THE JERSEY GUYS ARE WAITIN' FOR YOU..........................

Bob Carroll

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To our Brothers across the Hudson River.............

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID, THE JERSEY GUYS ARE WAITIN' FOR YOU..........................

Bob Carroll

holly cow! come on seiously...you all know we have the fastest club and drivers in the North East. Lime Rock wasnt enought for you guys? Its gonna be like the ***-Wees VS the Major Leagues. :hitfan:

oh man they gonna get me for this one

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will work the clock for the event. :D Could you put NY/CT VENOM CUP while you are getting them ready. We have on our team...(1)CITYSNAKE :shocked: (2)ACR STEVE (3)THE SPIRIT of LES (4)MORGAN (5)FRANK PEDRO (6)RICH LAMBERT (7) CHARLIE TEDESCO aka MR.T...I pitty the fool who thinks he can out autocross me. There's alot more but can't let you guys know everything. We are off to see THE WIZARD (CHUCK TATOR) and on the way down stop off at SNAKE PITT PERFORMANCE just two more reason why we will be THE KING for many years to come. Please have healthy food for me in order for me to attend as you might have heard my BODY is now a TEMPLE. Thank you my NEW JERSEY BROTHERS and may god be with you because we are crossing the bridge to kick your snakes @ss :buttkick: Adrian :nana:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does that Viper have training wheels, I saw those pictures from your birthday, you may be ready for retirement buddy! Also you better check with ACR Steve who he represents that day! You may want to forget the health food that day and stop at White Castle, you're gonna need all the gas you can get!

Tom ;)

Vipergtsbob

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey NY,
We took the Giants and Jets from you, can the Venom cup be far behind. *** Temple, we love you, but you have to go....Kinda like in the Sopranos (NJ AGAIN), "..IT'S JUST BUSINESS....." BTW, While I personally sucked at Lime Rock, my recollection was the NJ based Mazza brothers brought home the bling.....back to NJ. (The venom cup will travel with the winning team for 1 year ala Stanley Cup (oh yeah, we have the Devils too, and the Stanley Cup has been on our side of the Hudson alot more in the last decade.)

Its the first hour and this topic is heating up; wait until show time....Love you guys.

Pink Panther

vipercrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
from what i recall us jersey guys took home two trophys from lime rock. i will hate to have to do it again, i mean , d , i know your car is yellow, but so is your belly, and with the spirit of les on your team.. you guys will really have it all wrapped up...(on the closest pole).. as far as health food goes *** i hear eating crow is a pretty low fat high protein meal...ok enough of talking sh... this is going to be a great event!! looking forward to it.

Vipergtsbob

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Let me really start some smack now. NJ believes the New England guys may be more competition than NY. Why? You have to finish to win........

Pink Panther

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok i'm in and about LIMEROCK any of you amatures can go around a turn its when you go around e'm smokin all four tires now thats impressive

Oh and about my buddies temple its only the good stuff for him

Russ

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Since i am running this event, and it may be to early to ask, but if you think you are going to attend, please drop me an email so I can get a head count. We need to plan for food, etc.
Tom

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,Tom,and ViperCraze NY/CT CLUB is WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY.I love you guys but the winter is coming we will put your snakes to rest early. EVERYONE know that ACR STEVE learned from me :p Adrian

Vipergtsbob

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Adrian,
If your trying to set a foundation that it will be too cold for the NY guys, NJ will be there (God Willing) regardless of temp. If need be, we will rent some blankets and mittens for NY guys. We wouldn't want them to not be able to compete at their highest level. Maybe Charlie T. will make some of his homemade special hot chocolate so you guys don't get too cold.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adrian,
If your trying to set a foundation that it will be too cold for the NY guys, NJ will be there (God Willing) regardless of temp. If need be, we will rent some blankets and mittens for NY guys. We wouldn't want them to not be able to compete at their highest level. Maybe Charlie T. will make some of his homemade special hot chocolate so you guys don't get too cold.
LOL... :headbang: Adrian

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the Viper Memorabilia Collectors!! We will be taking orders for this truely one-of-a-kind 1st Edition Banner that you see here. Have a piece of Viper Club history as we start a new tradition in the Northeast with the Venom Cup! The money collected goes toward our World War II Veteran's Charity. So please help us out! These will be delivered the day of the event.

30x72 vinyl banner with grommets: Price $150. Please email me with requests at: [email protected]
Make check payable to New Jersey Viper Club and mail to: New Jersey Viper Club c/o Rolstar Advertising, 14 Ridgedale Ave, Suite 203, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

8086VCA-AUTOX_banner21-med.jpg

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man all you guys can talk some sh__t we have 3 months to go I can only imagine how long this thread will be.By the way I **** at auto-crossing its way to slow and tight for my liking :) (fast/Loose is for me )..........with that said we all know NY/CT have the fastest cars ( except for Princess-right Bob)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KMODStang, you're pretty much a NY/CT mascot..im sure they will let ya come. and with the promise of a viper purchase in the future..:)

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey....Adrian, what did I do to deserve such disrespect?

I'm in !

And not for nothing, but I did place second after Tom in an AX at Englishtown, but I'm sure Steve will be up there with Tom.

PS. Adrian...as for the message you left on my voicemail, got it, great, but I'm still waiting for Melissa to get the info out on what she promised. I think she's ******* now with other stuff.

Thanks,

Andrew

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey....Adrian, what did I do to deserve such disrespect?... Never disrespect you my friend didn't know if you were in. NJ one more reason why we will win and he goes by the name ANDREW2KRT10 :nana: Adrian

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a stock category or does everybody race in one category?

Almost positive there is only one category since Autocrossing is more about skill than speed.

Actually, there's numerous SCCA Solo classes (see below). I haven't spoken directly with the NJ Region (Steve's our comp director) but depending on the turnout, we probably WILL need a few classes.

Almost all un-modified cars start out in the stock category. There are a few exceptions, but most people can't afford them. From Stock classes, each car moves to a designated Street Prepared or Prepared class when it has modifications made to it, and from there, with more modifications, on to a Modified class.

Sometimes cars in different stock classes will end up in the same street prepared class once they have go-fast goodies added. The reason is that modifications may equalize the cars. In general, the stock classes can be listed by stereotype:

SS Really fast sports cars (Corvette, '93+ RX-7 Turbo)

AS Powerful sports cars (Various Porsche, MR-2 Turbo)

[******] Lightweight sports cars (Miata, Porsche 914)

CS Older or heavier sports cars (MR-2, RX-7)

DS Small coupes, mostly FWD (Neon, Sentra SE-R)

ES Small coupes &amp; sedans, mostly FWD (Celica, Golf/Jetta)

FS Muscle cars (Mustang, Camaro/Firebird)

GS Large coupes &amp; sedans, mostly FWD (Probe, Grand Am)

HS Everything else (you name it!)

Cars listed are typical examples, not necessarily the best for the class and certainly not all the cars in the class. The stereotypes break down in the other categories (street prepared, prepared and modified), because of the allowed modifications to the car. Not all cars go to the same letter in the next category.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235