NJ / NY-CT AUTOCROSS EVENT!!!

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: New York Club Surrender Immenient?

I haven't registered yet since it will be last minute before i know for sure if i can get out of work. Can I register at the event if it turns out I can make it?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

leaving in 1 hour for the autoX I want to get a jump on the NJ guys :) Smack down time "D" I predict a massacre.............Bad car you can leave any time you want just make it to the event

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am loaded up and ready to go. Leaving 5:30 am, should be there in plenty of time.

Steve, a massacre is an understatement.

AC

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bobby and Tom will leave the city after my last client. I should be there in time for lunch :D NY/CT it's to cold for me to wash cars brothers don't like the cold. See you guys around 12 and everyone drive safe and good luck. :nana: Adrian

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Notice to NJ Crew:
Boy, it sure is dark over here at Giant's Stadium. Tommy, Steve, and Brian, hurry up and get back with that coffee.

Attention Rest of NJ team.....Scotty has the package. We will meet where we agreed. Make sure your tanks are no more than 1/4 full. Bobby, the Giants trainer will be available for the ***** testing of the NY/Conn gang. Steve ACR, I accept your offer. Less we are seen together, the better tomorrow. I am sure you will enjoy the Comp Coupe at POCONO next season. Adrian, after a great deal of discussion, the guys would prefer Zaino to Groits Carnuba. BTW, last minute adjustment to the course. The SCCA crew will lay out the cones "NJ Style" to limit the straight lines for Dimitrios.

God, the loser is going to have a rough year ahead!!!!

Good Luck to All.

Bob Carroll

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good luck Guys! Well....a little more luck to the NY/CT men!

I've got my money on "Fluids" Tom! The only question will be if Steve and Andrew take 2nd and 3rd.

Let's GO NYCT! :2tu: :headbang: :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just rec'd word that at present (1:00PM) NY/CT is 1 & 2. We're looking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SANY0709.JPG

SANY0718.JPG

VIDEOS
Some Trash Talkn

http://media.putfile.com/Kikn-***

http://media.putfile.com/Justin-We-R-Hurtin

http://media.putfile.com/Bow-To-ur-Master

SANY0685.JPG

SANY0684.JPG

SANY0694.JPG

SANY0714.JPG

SANY0715.JPG

RACE VIDEOS

http://media.putfile.com/Steve-Spins

http://media.putfile.com/Andrew-Spins-Hard

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Talk about a great day. I only slept 4 hours beforehand and must say, the adrenaline kept me awake without a problem. This event was so amazing to watch as well as be involved in that words do not describe. This was put on very well and the amount of seat time was utterly amazing, especially that last hour!!!!! I really learned what the car can do in corners. Thanks again to everyone, especially our New York/CT Winners!!!

BEST TIME FOR ME: 44 seconds

By the way, nice to see our old Dimitrios back in action. That "kid" was all over the place and back to his old self. He was so wired and full of energy, it seemed like he was on "E" :D .

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

leaving in 1 hour for the autoX I want to get a jump on the NJ guys :) Smack down time "D" I predict a massacre.............Bad car you can leave any time you want just make it to the event
ACR Steve your prediction was right on :headbang: :nana: *** BLK

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OFFICIAL NOTICE TO NEW YORK/CONN/MAYBERRY REGION

THE NEW JERSEY CREW HAS ARRANGED FOR TOWING SERVICE FOR YOUR CARS FOR YOUR RETURN TRIP HOME. A GREYHOUND HAS ALSO BEEN ORDERED IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE AFTER THE WARM UPS. ADRIAN, CHECK OUT THE GROIT'S GARAGE SITE. GREAT SALE ON MICROFIBER TOWELS AND NEW CARBUBA WAX. THE NJ CREW WOULD PREFER IF YOU WOULD APPLY 2 COATS THAN A SEALER, WITH A GOOD POWER BUFF TO END YOUR EFFORTS. WE ESTIMATE, 40 NJ CARS X 4-6 HOURS PER CAR (BOBBY WILL NEED THE EXTRA 2 HOURS TO GET HIS TOP ON FOR YOUR BUFFING)MEANS YOU CAN BE FINISHED BY NEXT MONDAY. YOU CAN SLEEP IN THE NJ CREW'S FITWELL RACING TRAILER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE GREYHOUND.

I AM IN SUNNY NEW ORLEANS THIS MORNING BUT AM HEADING HOME FOR THE BIG "X". AS ADDED INCENTIVE FOR MY NJ BROTHERS TO WIN THIS THING, IF NJ LOSES, I AGREE TO BUY THE WHOLE NY/CONN CREW A BEER AFTER THE EVENT, PROVIDED THAT ADRIAN MUST WEAR A NJ MILONAS TEE SHIRT DURING THE POST RACE CEREMONIES WHILE SINGING BORN TO RUN. ONLY KIDDING, I WILL BUY THE BEERS ANYWAY, BECAUSE BROTHER ADRIAN WILL NEED SOME REFRESHMENTS FROM HIS CAR WASH DUTIES.

BOB CARROLL
Need I say more :p :D :nana: :headbang: :shocked: Adrian

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did't want to rub it in too bad, but NJ is already engraved on the side. Maybe next year for NY!! I'm still waiting for the NY crew to sign up. There's been a lot of talk that there may be a lot of no-shows! :buttkick:
Need I say more... :buttkick: :p :nono: :D Adrian

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

New Jersey has just obtained spy shots of NY AutoX Training camp

6433NY_practice_session4.jpg

6433NY_practice_session2.jpg

6433NY_practice_session.jpg

I always wondered if Steve made faces under his Helmet when racing :eek:

6433NY_practice_session3.jpg

Keep practicing guys....lol
Need I say more :hitfan: :D :nono: :shocked: Adrian

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Informed sources have reported that the NY Crew has been completely intimidated by the Jersey Guy's Smack and have decided to give up rather than suffer disgrace at the hands of the NJ Crew in the upcoming Interstate Autocross Event at the Meadowlands. Granted, the Jersey Guys have better equipment and have been give special autocross parts by SRT, in the spirit of comraderie, NJ will allow the NY Guys to avoid the near total humiliation and concede pre-event. After careful discussion, the Jersey Guy's Leadership has decided on the following TERMS OF FORMAL SURRENDER:

A representative of the NY Crew is directed to drive to the mid point on the George Washington Bridge and pull over to the side. A white sheet shall be placed on the windshield. The designated Jersey Guy authorized to accept the NY surrender, will likewise drive to the GW Bridge midpoint (by obviously turning around and going westbound) The Jersey Guy will then put on his emergency lights and pull in front of the NY representative. Upon arrival, the NY Guy will remove his GEARSHIFT KNOB and exiting his vehicle, deliver it to the NJ Representative. The NY Guy will then be allowed to return to NY via NJ without having to participate in any competition events in NJ. THESE TERMS OF SURRENDER ARE NON-NEGOTIBLE AND FINAL.

Once the NY Surrender is official, the NJ Crew will conduct the scheduled interstate autocross event at the Meadowlands by having competition among the NJ Crew.

The NJ Region shall retain the much coveted VENOM CUP for the next year or until the NY Club shall receive testicular transplants, whichever occurs sooner.

If the "informed sources" are incorrect, please advise.

The Panther
Need I say more :( :crazy: :p :D Adrian

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey NY,
We took the Giants and Jets from you, can the Venom cup be far behind. *** Temple, we love you, but you have to go....Kinda like in the Sopranos (NJ AGAIN), "..IT'S JUST BUSINESS....." BTW, While I personally sucked at Lime Rock, my recollection was the NJ based Mazza brothers brought home the bling.....back to NJ. (The venom cup will travel with the winning team for 1 year ala Stanley Cup (oh yeah, we have the Devils too, and the Stanley Cup has been on our side of the Hudson alot more in the last decade.)

Its the first hour and this topic is heating up; wait until show time....Love you guys.

Pink Panther
Need I say more....Adrian
P.S. We took your VENOM CUP :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456