NJ vipers: Anybody for a photoshoot?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm lookin to do a photoshoot of some cars before winter comes and for the past couple days we've had some really good weather. The trees are changing colors, so I figured it be cool for some fall shots.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
avi, you could always wash it...:)

we know ya got tools, but how about cleaning tools ?

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are interested I found a large studio that could accomodate a car. They have a huge cyck wall, and offer all the bank lights as well, just bring a camera. I was looking into renting it for the day to shoot my car. Send me an email if interested. I may also be interested in shooting outside.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are interested I found a large studio that could accomodate a car. They have a huge cyck wall, and offer all the bank lights as well, just bring a camera. I was looking into renting it for the day to shoot my car. Send me an email if interested. I may also be interested in shooting outside.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow wouldn't think that alot of you would post. The only things that might get in my way is that I only have a permit, so I can't drive quite on my own yet. The other is I get out of school at 2:30. Weekends I'm more or less free.

I was out today with my cousin looking for spots and one that always got to me was Roosevelt Park in Edison. Some nice roads, lots of trees, and just a whole lot of fun!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys would like to stop by either Saturday before 5:00 or anytime Sunday let me know. I'm also free from November 7-11 for fall break. I was supposed to go to CT to see some Ferrari's but I had to cancel for personal reasons and I'll be staying here.

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm 30 minutes away I can make it tomorrow after lunch meeting with a friend in Menlo Park Mall. I'll drop by.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saturday looks like a nice 70 degree day and I would be up for going to Edison. Shoot me an email or post and we can meet up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235