No more E-mail notification of new PM's?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No more E-mail notification of new PM\'s?

For the past few days, I'm not getting e-mails alerting me that I have a new PM. I've got 5-6 new PM's in that time. I checked and I still have "yes" checked in my profile for wanting email notification. This isnt a big deal, but thought I'd mention it if the programmer's need to know about it

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: No more E-mail notification of new PM\'s?

I havent received a PM in a couple days, but I DID get the email notification on the last PM I received so maybe it was just a problem for a few days while they were doing some programming on the site

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've had the same problem. Any answers anyone?

i am sure we can work on solving your problem josh, but chad is another story. we got tired of hearing chad brag about how he gets to "drive his car all year 'round", so we squished his avatar and disconnected his pm program for awhile.

BUT DONT TELL HIM, OK? ;)

:D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i am sure we can work on solving your problem josh, but chad is another story. we got tired of hearing chad brag about how he gets to "drive his car all year 'round", so we squished his avatar and disconnected his pm program for awhile.

Ya know my company Christmas party is tonight. Considering the temp is a comfortable 59* right now, I think I'll take the Viper. If it'll make you feel better, I can take some photos of the car in the (non snow covered) parking lot and post them. AND, the restaurant our party is at is 1/4 mile from a *******....hmmm may spin by there on the way home :nana: :D

p.s.--I've contacted the proper VCA officials about this avatar scandal you and Lee have going on. Be expecting a (angry) phone call from Mr. Steve Wedel, the National VCA President shortly :)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ya know my company Christmas party is tonight. Considering the temp is a comfortable 59* right now, I think I'll take the Viper. If it'll make you feel better, I can take some photos of the car in the (non snow covered) parking lot and post them. AND, the restaurant our party is at is 1/4 mile from a *******....hmmm may spin by there on the way home :nana: :D

Dont make us cancel your christmas too!

LMAO :2tu:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Confucious say...Wise guy who get drive car all winter with many pretty girl have more funny thing happen to Avatar..lol. Mr. Wedel get snow too, he laugh long time.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< Ya know my company Christmas party is tonight. Considering the temp is a comfortable 59* right now, I think I'll take the Viper. If it'll make you feel better, I can take some photos of the car in the (non snow covered) parking lot and post them >>

OK, THAT DOES IT.

what do you think of chads avatar now lee?

ROFLMAO

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

186jokefeet.jpg

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< Ya know my company Christmas party is tonight. Considering the temp is a comfortable 59* right now, I think I'll take the Viper. If it'll make you feel better, I can take some photos of the car in the (non snow covered) parking lot and post them >>

OK, THAT DOES IT.

what do you think of chads avatar now lee?

ROFLMAO

Me Likee, nice job Avatar Man! Jeez, I hope he appreciates the work that went into this.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chad didn't you know it's much better to expose your ****** when it is *warm* outside. It's always cold for me, so well... ya know.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC