No response on purchased-3 weeks ago

Discussion in 'Vendor Review: Vipair Performance Products' started by ElevatortecGTS, Mar 9, 2013.

1. ElevatortecGTS

ElevatortecGTS Viper Owner

Need some help here , my buddy ordered a shifter handle from Vipair and paid upfront Mid Feb.. nothing shipped so far.. and no response from trying to contact Steve Prescott.... I have reviewed good and bad..on different Vipers site about this guy.... if anyone has any magic spells on getting ahold of him ..please do tell

2. LifeIsGood

LifeIsGood Enthusiast

He'll chime in here anytime now. He's pretty good about keeping up on the viper forum sites.

3. GTS-R 001

GTS-R 001 Enthusiast

Email or phone work very well,

My phone number and email are in my sig, Ph is 707 849 0111, email is [email protected]

If the friend is Paul G then I sent him a message yesterday that I was sending it out Monday.

Also note that when something is in the classifieds with a $10 shipping fee, that is for cont USA, if the purchaser is international, the cost to ship is more like $35-$50, USPS is a little cheaper but there is no way to track international with USPS so it is not an option.

4. ElevatortecGTS

Hey Steve thanks for getting back to my buddy , as you say the product will be shipped this Monday, he is just puzzled its taken almost taken 3 weeks to ship? and yes all us Canadian Viper guys know what a robbery..... off some shipping companies charge to Canada....and the brokerage etc... Thanks again

5. GTS-R 001

GTS-R 001 Enthusiast

I have emailed Paul and asked for his phone number, I cannot complete a waybil to canada without a phone #. Until he contacted me through paypal on Friday all I had for an email address was (Paul Graham <[email protected]>) so I had no way to contact him, as the canada paypal did not disclose his email address.

Also I fully understand the extra cost to ship to canada, but at this point with me only receiving the $10 for USA shipping, looks like I am bearing the extra costs....

I still need the phone number in order to send the international shipment though so if I don't have that by Monday I will just refund the $60 canadian I received.

6. ElevatortecGTS

Thanks Steve.. I will contact Paul.. I know he wouldn't what to see you pay extra.. he is fair.. We will get back to you.. tx for the speedy response

7. 99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10 Enthusiast

Shipping to Canada sucks. Even the smallest box is over $30. It cans easily go over $100 with a little weight or size. :(