Nor Cal Track Day

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, thanks John. I'm pretty sure I'll come back to NorCal on the Saturday night; with my new travel schedule for work I get few nights in my own bed.

Regards,
Aaron

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another insurance-pointer for HPDE days:

You ALWAYS have to sign a liability release at some point when you enter the track and/or again when you register. Many of these boilerblate forms say something like: Printed Name.........Signature............Function (Or Duties or Position, etc)

Do yourself a favor and ALWAYS write-in "STUDENT" or "INSTRUCTOR." Never put DRIVER or RACER. If there is a dispute, and injuries are involved, those release forms WILL become important evidence of intent. Together with flyers and schedule, a mandatory classroom or participants meeting, and NO timing, and NO awards, a participant is much more likley to get an incident covered... Trust me on this?
Have Fun and Be Safe... I am off to TWS / Dodge Viper Cup this long weekend meeself....

JonB

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event is starting to fill up. The beginner group is already sold out, so if you are thinking about going you better sign up quick.

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received an update: there are 8 Vipers signed up so far. Let's see if we can get a few more.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm checked in at the Baymont Inn, off to wash the Viper now. If anyone else is local, give me a call to catch up. 908-295-9193

Regards,
Aaron

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I can't make it due to a family event. I was so excited about getting to track my Viper at ThunderHill I totally spaced that tomorrow is my sons 11th birthday, his mom is deployed and I just couldn't go to the track and leave him and his sister with friends on his birthday. I'll make one of the Oct or Nov dates....hopefully. Jeff

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Jeff,The best part of California living is that we could probably get an off-season track day. I'll look forward to catching up with you at the next track day.Regards,Aaron

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Jeff. Have fun today at your son's birthday, and we will see you at another event.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave