NorCal 2010 Holiday Pary

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2010 Holiday Party
November 20th
Register By: November 13th
Time: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 6 PM
Cost: $85/person (Includes dinner, tax, and tip)

The San Francisco skyline. It’s a breathtaking view. Tourists come from all over the world to admire it. Kick off the holiday season with an elegant evening at Ondine Sausalito, across the Bay from San Francisco. This historic restaurant was built in 1898 by the San Francisco Yacht Club. With its stunning panoramic views of San Francisco, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the Bay Bridge, it became a popular destination for celebrities such as Marilyn Monroe, Paul Newman, Audrey Hepburn, and Lana Turner. Ondine’s is only open for private dining parties, and on November 20th, Vipers are the celebrities with our reserved self-parking on the Sausalito boardwalk in front of the restaurant.

We not only chose this location for its view, but also for its central location between our club members in the Sacramento area and those in the South Bay area. It’s close enough to go for dinner only, or you can spend the night and make a weekend of it. Stroll through the charming streets and shops of Sausalito.

In recognition of the economic climate, we have kept the cost well under $100 per person this year. Don’t miss our special final event of the year. Please register early. Cocktail attire. Adults 18 and over only, please.

HOTELS

If you want to spend the night, we’ve arranged for discounted rates at two hotels. But the sooner you make your reservations, the better your rate and room choices.

Download Registration Form
Northern California VCA

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2010 Holiday Party
November 20th
Register By: November 13th
Time: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 6 PM
Cost: $85/person (Includes dinner, tax, and tip)

The San Francisco skyline. It’s a breathtaking view. Tourists come from all over the world to admire it. Kick off the holiday season with an elegant evening at Ondine Sausalito, across the Bay from San Francisco. This historic restaurant was built in 1898 by the San Francisco Yacht Club. With its stunning panoramic views of San Francisco, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the Bay Bridge, it became a popular destination for celebrities such as Marilyn Monroe, Paul Newman, Audrey Hepburn, and Lana Turner. Ondine’s is only open for private dining parties, and on November 20th, Vipers are the celebrities with our reserved self-parking on the Sausalito boardwalk in front of the restaurant.

We not only chose this location for its view, but also for its central location between our club members in the Sacramento area and those in the South Bay area. It’s close enough to go for dinner only, or you can spend the night and make a weekend of it. Stroll through the charming streets and shops of Sausalito.

In recognition of the economic climate, we have kept the cost well under $100 per person this year. Don’t miss our special final event of the year. Please register early. Cocktail attire. Adults 18 and over only, please.

HOTELS

If you want to spend the night, we’ve arranged for discounted rates at two hotels. But the sooner you make your reservations, the better your rate and room choices.

Download Registration Form
Northern California VCA

This is the last week to sign up.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Holiday Party" - Viper Club of America - Northern California Region

Guys grab your best Gal and please join us for our annual holiday party on Nov. 20th in the magnificent City by the Bay, Sausalito. Beautiful views, elegant dining & private valet parking with your Viper friends! Optional hotel if you want to make a weekend of it!

The Viper Lives On, so lets celebrate & make life long friendships with fellow VCA members who truly understand what it means to have been bitten. The year has been filled with many exciting events including the Ultimate Run to the VOI 11. Lets finish the year off "Big" and plan to make next years Nor Cal Club Events even more spectacular!

Please get signed up and show your support for our Region ( Don't be Tardy for the Party! )

Contact Terri Angen with your Head Count, Menue Choice and Payments ( Filet Mignon, Salmon, Chicken or Vegeterian ).

EVENT: 2010 Holiday Party
WHEN: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 6 PM
WHERE: Ondine Restaurant, Sausalito, CA
HOW MUCH: $85/person (Includes dinner, tax, and tip)
EVENT CHAIRS: Toddy Gomez & Maurice Liang ([email protected])
DEADLINE: Nov. 13th, 2010
HOTEL: Call hotels directly: Casa Madrona 800.288.0502 (Viper Club of N. CA)
Larkspur Hotel 866.823.4669 (Code: Viper)

The San Francisco skyline. It’s a breathtaking view. Tourists come from all over the world to admire it. Kick off the holiday season with an elegant evening at Ondine Sausalito, across the Bay from San Francisco. This historic restaurant was built in 1898 by the San Francisco Yacht Club. With its stunning panoramic views of San Francisco, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the Bay Bridge, it became a popular destination for celebrities such as Marilyn Monroe, Paul Newman, Audrey Hepburn, and Lana Turner. On November 20th, Vipers are the celebrities with our reserved self-parking on the Sausalito boardwalk in front of the restaurant.

We not only chose this location for its view, but also for its central location between our club members in the Sacramento area and those in the South Bay area. It's close enough to go for dinner only, or you can spend the night and make a weekend of it. Stroll through the charming streets and shops of Sausalito.

HOTELS
If you want to spend the night, we’ve arranged for discounted rates at two hotels. But the sooner you make your reservations, the better your rate and room choices. Be sure to identify yourself as “Viper or Viper Club Nor Cal” You can extend your stay 1 day on either side of the event as well.

Casa Madrona Hotel
Sausalito Hotels Near San Francisco CA | Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa | Luxury Hotels California 800.288.0502
Located in downtown Sausalito; great views.
Rates from $229 - $399/night (minus 20% discount)
Note: Valet parking or city lot across the street. Additional charge for either.

Larkspur Hotel
Mill Valley CA Hotels | Mill Valley Hotels | Sausalito Hotels | Larkspur Hotel Mill Valley
Mill Valley
Rates from $170/night (minus 23% discount)
Self-park paved lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010 HOLIDAY PARTY REGISTRATION FORM - DEADLINE Nov 13th.
Send check for event payable to Viper Club. Mail to: Terri Angen 1387 Vallejo Drive, San Jose, CA 95130

NAME(S): ___________________________________________

E-MAIL ADDRESS: ___________________________

PHONE: ________________________

SPECIAL DIETARY REQUESTS: ______________________________

Yes! Sign me/us up for dinner: Number of dinner attendees: _______ x $85 ea = $ ________

MEAL SELECTION

Indicate # of meals: ____ Filet Mignon _____ Chicken ______ Salmon ______ Vegetarian

Are you bringing a Viper to dinner?: Yes / No (Approx. $10 parking charge, pay day of event)

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez-President

Attachments

• 2010HolidayParty-web.pdf
    268.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's get signed up for next weekends " Holiday Party ".

Viper Club of America - Nor Cal Region

Saturday - November 20th
6:00 P.M.

Contact info:
Terri Angen
[email protected]

Maurice Liang
[email protected]

Toddy
[email protected]

My wife Sonja & I look forward to seeing you all next weekend for a festive time.

"Holiday Party" - Viper Club of America - Northern California Region

Guys grab your best Gal and please join us for our annual holiday party on Nov. 20th in the magnificent City by the Bay, Sausalito. Beautiful views, elegant dining & private valet parking with your Viper friends! Optional hotel if you want to make a weekend of it!

The Viper Lives On, so lets celebrate & make life long friendships with fellow VCA members who truly understand what it means to have been bitten. The year has been filled with many exciting events including the Ultimate Run to the VOI 11. Lets finish the year off "Big" and plan to make next years Nor Cal Club Events even more spectacular!

Please get signed up and show your support for our Region ( Don't be Tardy for the Party! )

Contact Terri Angen with your Head Count, Menue Choice and Payments ( Filet Mignon, Salmon, Chicken or Vegeterian ).

EVENT: 2010 Holiday Party
WHEN: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 6 PM
WHERE: Ondine Restaurant, Sausalito, CA
HOW MUCH: $85/person (Includes dinner, tax, and tip)
EVENT CHAIRS: Toddy Gomez & Maurice Liang ([email protected])
DEADLINE: Nov. 13th, 2010
HOTEL: Call hotels directly: Casa Madrona 800.288.0502 (Viper Club of N. CA)
Larkspur Hotel 866.823.4669 (Code: Viper)

The San Francisco skyline. It’s a breathtaking view. Tourists come from all over the world to admire it. Kick off the holiday season with an elegant evening at Ondine Sausalito, across the Bay from San Francisco. This historic restaurant was built in 1898 by the San Francisco Yacht Club. With its stunning panoramic views of San Francisco, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the Bay Bridge, it became a popular destination for celebrities such as Marilyn Monroe, Paul Newman, Audrey Hepburn, and Lana Turner. On November 20th, Vipers are the celebrities with our reserved self-parking on the Sausalito boardwalk in front of the restaurant.

We not only chose this location for its view, but also for its central location between our club members in the Sacramento area and those in the South Bay area. It's close enough to go for dinner only, or you can spend the night and make a weekend of it. Stroll through the charming streets and shops of Sausalito.

HOTELS
If you want to spend the night, we’ve arranged for discounted rates at two hotels. But the sooner you make your reservations, the better your rate and room choices. Be sure to identify yourself as “Viper or Viper Club Nor Cal” You can extend your stay 1 day on either side of the event as well.

Casa Madrona Hotel
Sausalito Hotels Near San Francisco CA | Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa | Luxury Hotels California 800.288.0502
Located in downtown Sausalito; great views.
Rates from $229 - $399/night (minus 20% discount)
Note: Valet parking or city lot across the street. Additional charge for either.

Larkspur Hotel
Mill Valley CA Hotels | Mill Valley Hotels | Sausalito Hotels | Larkspur Hotel Mill Valley
Mill Valley
Rates from $170/night (minus 23% discount)
Self-park paved lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010 HOLIDAY PARTY REGISTRATION FORM - DEADLINE Nov 13th.
Send check for event payable to Viper Club. Mail to: Terri Angen 1387 Vallejo Drive, San Jose, CA 95130

NAME(S): ___________________________________________

E-MAIL ADDRESS: ___________________________

PHONE: ________________________

SPECIAL DIETARY REQUESTS: ______________________________

Yes! Sign me/us up for dinner: Number of dinner attendees: _______ x $85 ea = $ ________

MEAL SELECTION

Indicate # of meals: ____ Filet Mignon _____ Chicken ______ Salmon ______ Vegetarian

Are you bringing a Viper to dinner?: Yes / No (Approx. $10 parking charge, pay day of event)

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez-President

Attachments

• 2010HolidayParty-web.pdf
    268.1 KB · Views: 1

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Around 50 people so far Glen. I'm sure there are still folks looking to get signed up.

Should be a good turnout & good time. Ondine is a excellent Bay Area Waterfront Restaurant.

Toddy

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
" Don't Be Tardy For The Party " so you can get good parking.

We're looking forward to seeing you all tonight.

Sonja & Toddy

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our Party was fun! Thanks to Terri for keeping it real & Maurice for keeping us all in line "if you know what I meen, to all that were there" ;)

The San Francisco Bay View from Ondine's Sausalito, was as good as it gets anywhere! We can't wait until we do our annual summer run to Sausalito, for some fun in the sun with our fast cars for the boyzz & shopping for us girlzz!

It was Viperlicious!

Mrs. "Bad Boyzz" Sonja & Toddy

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank-you to Maurice, Terri & Toddy for setting up such a great party. It was a pleasure to meet each of the members I hadn't previously met and great to see all the members I had met in the past. Happy Thankgiving!

Regards,
Aaron

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a fun party. I hated sitting on the beach in Maui thinking about what i missed.... but wait two lovely girls are walking by me in something called a bikini. i AM NOW ON MY 2ND SIX PACK.... Time to jump in the ocean and cool off. be back in Calif soon. Summit Drag racing Sunday Infineon Raceway got to be there.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a fun party. I hated sitting on the beach in Maui thinking about what i missed.... but wait two lovely girls are walking by me in something called a bikini. i AM NOW ON MY 2ND SIX PACK.... Time to jump in the ocean and cool off. be back in Calif soon. Summit Drag racing Sunday Infineon Raceway got to be there.

Canyon,

Unless the girls are putting sunscreen on your back it doesn't count!!

It's suppose to rain on Saturday and be partly cloudy on Sunday....did I mention the lows at the track will be 35 degrees??

I should be real fun trying to hook up on street tires...maybe I'll bring my wifes awd car. Call me when you get back.

Cheers,
George

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George the temp at my house was 26 degrees. The driveway was white from the frost. They actually cut down the 1/4 mile to 1/8th mile. Jan 2nd is a no points bracket race day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62