Normandin Car Show and BBQ

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[h=1]Normandin Car Show and BBQ[/h][h=4]September 10th[/h]Register By: September 3rd
Time: Saturday, September 10, 2011, Exhibitors 9 AM. Show: 10:00 AM - 4 PM
Cost: FREE!
Join us for the 3rd annual car show at Normandin Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge. Last year’s show was such a big hit that we’re going to invite the NorCal Challenger club and Mopar Alley clubs to join us again. There’ll be tech demos, vehicle test drives, vendor exhibits, raffle prizes, a BBQ lunch, and an awesome car show! Last year, we had over 100 Mopars! Don’t miss this great event!

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a copy of the event flyer. Last year we had like 35 Vipers! I think we can beat that this year. Let's hear it who's in?!

You must be registered for see images

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was my very 1st event last year, however I showed up really late. This year I'll be there on time. I think Def Leppard and Heart play at the Shoreline that night as well!

I hope Paul's knee is better then.

Regards,
Aaron

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to try to be there. I had a little mishap last month and hopefully will be able to drive again by then (did something stupid, fractured my skull, busted my arm in three places, bruised ribs, and broke a foot). Been in driving withdrawl for over a month now....

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to try to be there. I had a little mishap last month and hopefully will be able to drive again by then (did something stupid, fractured my skull, busted my arm in three places, bruised ribs, and broke a foot). Been in driving withdrawl for over a month now....

Holy crap! I would say that is more than a little mishap. Speedy recovery, hopefully we will be able to see you on the 10th.

Glen yeah give Terri a heads up, while I am keeping a rough track, she is taking the official count.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap! I would say that is more than a little mishap. Speedy recovery, hopefully we will be able to see you on the 10th.

QUOTE]

Thanks! It's amazing how you can do crazy crap all your life and rarely get hurt, but then do something mundane and wake up in the ER wondering what the F@&K happened... I'm hoping I can get over to Normandin - good excuse to wash the ACR and possibly the GTS.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm waitlisted for the weekend at Seca... but if that doesn't pan out, I'll be there! It'll be a good weekend, regardless.

Rich

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far there are only 16 Vipers signed up for this event, that is just over half what we had last year. It's not too late to sign up, so if you want to attend email or call Terri.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a great show - I don't think I've ever seen so many vintage Hemi Mopar cars in one place before! Very cool! There was a good showing of Vipers, too. I saw a silver/blue GTS ACR that was originally Fred Kinder's car - was Fred there? We've both been in the club since the mid '90s and I don't think I've ever met him in person :) Definitely a nice car - and sounded awesome.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event for sure! 110 cars in attendance, with over 20 Vipers. Yes Fred was there, he arrived late and left early.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Event, wish I could have stayed longer. A big thank you to John, Nikki and Paul Normandin for hosting and making this event happen.
Fred was indeed there. The big surprise for me was to see Chad at a Nor Cal event. I didn't know he was in town. It was nice to finally meet him.

Chad_at_Normandins.JPG

viperrow.JPG

steve-fred-andson.JPG

Fred's son, Fred and Steve..

viperrow2.JPG

collection1.JPG

collection2.JPG