North East Exotic Car Show AUG. 21st

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home an hour ago. just like to thank everbody involved in putting on a great show at such a wonderful venue.It was good to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones, and it was well worth the :drive: from Nova Scoita to see so many Exotic cars in one location. Everbody going to VOI have a save trip, and we'll see you there.:)

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention EZ_2B_Green and an invisible monkey!!:omg: See you guys Sat.

BTW: Jill really likes whoopie pies!
Hey I missed the monkey, introduce me next time! Was nice to see you both again. I stopped at Ben and Jerry's on my way back from VT., we should do that again next year!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home an hour ago. just like to thank everbody involved in putting on a great show at such a wonderful venue.It was good to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones, and it was well worth the :drive: from Nova Scoita to see so many Exotic cars in one location. Everbody going to VOI have a save trip, and we'll see you there.:)
Great to see you again! See you at VOI or on the way!:drive:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey... New York/Conn. or is it Conn./New York......Anyway
We really appreciate the long driving :drive: effort you extended our way.
The drive maybe be long but the bond is becoming stronger.:rock:
You keep coming and we will keep acknowledging your loyality.:2tu:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Glenn! Had a great time with NEVCA as usual! Keep having great events and we'll keep joining you! Thanks Rick for snapping this pic for me!

[media]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nqAsolz_tMs/THMjmjFFENI/AAAAAAAAxgE/QFmC9fSxjyQ/s912/DSC_0254.JPG[/media]