Northeast Exotic Car Show 2005... Website

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This years Northeast Exotic Car Show will be held on Saturday June 25th. All things related to this years show can be found at www.northeastexotic.com

This event is sponsored by the New England Viper Club to benefit the Make-a-Wish Foundation of New Hampshire.

Check out the photo section for shots of last years event.

Pre-Registration for the show is online. If your traveling to the show hotel reservations are at the Marriot in Nashua, NH (603) 880-9100. Mention the Northeast Exotic Car Show when registering your room. The cut off date for rooms is friday June 3rd. The room rate is $79.00 for friday night June 24th.

Let me know if you have any questions. See you at the show-Jeff

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although D wont be there I will be there representing NYC! I think Mike will be coming with his Supra as well as a bunch of Viper guys from NY.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith- Ask Mike to pass the word to the Supra Community (please). I have had a hard time getting in touch with them.
Glad to hear your coming, I need someone to lead the charge North. Thanks

:headbang:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith- Ask Mike to pass the word to the Supra Community (please). I have had a hard time getting in touch with them.
Glad to hear your coming, I need someone to lead the charge North. Thanks

:headbang:

I will be sure to the next time I talk to him.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cut off date for Hotel Reservations under the Northeast Exotic Car Show is friday June 3rd. After that the room rate goes up and I can't promise you will be able to get a room.

Nashua, NH Marriot 603-880-9100

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all.

We had the posters made up this past week. I've reduced a copy to JPEG format:

ExoticCarShow2005.jpg

All the New England Region officers and directors are looking forward to seeing all of our out-of-state friends at our second event. The first event was a surprisingly overwhelming success and with a little luck and help from the VCA community, we'll be able to eclipse it this year.

Thanks everyone! See you in a few weeks!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just booked my room and found out that they are sold out of the group rate. Had to do the advance rate but it turned out to be the same. Only problem is you can not cancel. If you have not booked yet, I would suggest it.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you NY/NJ Guys can get up here in CT early afternoon! Traffic on I-84 in CT is heavy around 2:00-3:00. After that it's horrible 5 mph traffic. If most guys are heading out of NYC area after 2:00 and any others want to leave earlier I'm going with you. It will be as bad or worse then last year! Let me know.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator sent me an e-mail stating that there are 5 cars coming up with 6 people. I would check with CT and Chuck Tator for your ride up. We are meeting for dinner again, this year at Texas Roadhouse. Dave Dugal is handling the reservation. Everything else depends on what time you guys get in town.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff--I'm bringing a date with me. So add one more for Dinner. Chuck Tator emailed me yesterday he is leaving around 1:30. He's meeting me on his way thru CT. I would think we would be there around 6:00-6:30 Dinner 7:30? Leave it up to the T :2tu: atorman, he's got a better idea how long it will take us.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator sent me an e-mail stating that there are 5 cars coming up with 6 people. I would check with CT and Chuck Tator for your ride up. We are meeting for dinner again, this year at Texas Roadhouse. Dave Dugal is handling the reservation. Everything else depends on what time you guys get in town.

It will be me there with my girlfriend. I might have Mike come up again this year. He is still up in the air. If he attends it will be him and his girlfriend Jackie.