Northeast Exotic Car Show 2005... Website

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator had to cancel Today. He was meeting 3-4 other Vipers, then me at Exit 10 I-84 around 1:45. Let me know who and when your coming. I'll give you my cell# so you can call and let me know when you get close. Thanks

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to cancel. Just too far for me without a nice small or medium group going up. I really wanted to go but can not make it. I also should not go since I am busy with work this weekend.

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm sorry to hear that many of you are bailing. What's the latest head count for dinner in Nashua, NH, Friday night? CT, are you still coming up with a passenger? I know Dan Cretella is bringing up THREE SRT-10s all by himself, so that's three more bodies. With the officers and their wives, I'm thinking the count is about 12?

If I missed anyone for dinner, please let me know. I'll be making the reservations tomorrow morning.

Thanks all!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone Please keep in mind that this event is to raise money for terminally ill children. Lets support the Make A Wish Foundation Its much more than a car show / cruse event. :2tu:

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still coming! I made plans long ago--not canceling now because others can't or don't want to go without a big group! :confused: :(

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone Please keep in mind that this event is to raise money for terminally ill children. Lets support the Make A Wish Foundation Its much more than a car show / cruse event. :2tu:

I will gladly pay the admission charge, just can't make it up there. Paypal good? Let me know! :D Anything I can do to help!

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks CT. I've got you down for two bodies. If you get contacted by other NY/CT/NJ members on your way up, just give me a call on my cell (603-377-1162) so I can make the proper reservations.

See you tonight!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a good time with the New England gang! Weather was Hot! Lots of great cars like last year! Thanks Jeff and Dave and the rest of the Club members for your hospitality! Great cause,and show!