NORTHEAST RENDEZVOUS

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
All I can say is

WHAT A GREAT TIME!!!!!

There are so many people to thank for making these two days the best in Northeast Rendezvous history. Great turnout, great weather, great people, and of course, great VIPERS Competing in a fun, safe enviromemnt....... Add to that the social side and as a group, it was a truly memorable day for all.

I will post a more comprehensive post commending those working onsite who sacrificed alot to make this event one to remember(ie, Donna K., Larry and Nancy M., Larry and Carol D.,Charlie,Tommy R.,Steve and Brian M.,Bobby Cerchione,and without further fanfare, the KING HIMSELF, CHRIS SAUL) but for now THANKS, THANKS, THANKS. We sometimes take for granted that ALL of the club members who worked for us on this event are VOLUNTEERS. There is probably 10 hours of prep for every hour of actual event time and our team did a fantastic job. It really helps when every one cooperates and works to smooth out the inevitable glitches that occur in staging such a large scale party. The key is the end result........FUN AND MORE FUN.

Thanks to our collegues in the participating regions who attended. Our special thanks to the National Officers and Dodge/SRT for their support. Lastly to our local vendors, Buhler Dodge and Warnock Dodge, and nationally, our friend, Bob Woodhouse Dodge, we can never thank you enough for your friendship and continuious efforts on the VCA behalf.

Bob Carroll
NJVCA President and National VCA Treasurer

Special Note

Our prayers and thoughts to our brother Rob Warnock, who is recovering from a very serious operation last week. Rob, the NJ Club dedicated our efforts this weekend in your name. Please recover soon and get back on the track with us; we miss you!! <font color="red"> </font> :usa:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats Bob, You and the great regional leadership did a fantastic job! ... and the weather? WOW!

I think this is the first time, in all the years of NJ Rendezvous', that we've had such awesome weather.

Wish I was there... but of course, I was there in spirit.

Sincere best wishes Rob, let's hope he's back in his Viper REALLLLL SOOOON!

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the great weekend Bob, Larry and crew. The NJ Club did a great job hosting this event. This was our first Zone Rendezvous...it certainly won't be our last!!!

Denny &amp; Ginger

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WE could not have had a successful, fun filled weekend without all of our Viper friends from the Region. Thank you all for coming. What a great dinner at Panico's and lots of fun to boot. Thank you Nancy. :2tu: