Northern Michigan Wine Tour

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Special thanks to Rob and Jill Butryn, Frank and Kim Berle and Dan and Sue McDavid for putting on another great club event in Northern Michigan...

Proof that even in the rain you can have a ton of fun in Vipers. We enjoyed every minute and cannot wait until 2009.

You guys do a terrific job with this event!

Zach & Jeannine :drive:

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many, Many thanks to all of you who attended this years soggy Wine Tour. Thanks for all the great donations for the raffle. Hope everyone had a great time. Steve's car did not need more than just to dry out an computer part and he was on his way home(I am sure he just did that so he could stay in the loft). Happy to hear that Crash, I mean Cop Magnet, no I mean Bill H & Diane are safe and uninjured after their ordeal. Hope everyone else made it home safe. Hope we will see most of you at the Fall Cruise.
Thanks again.
Frank & Kim Berle

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We add our thanks to the above. 28 cars, a bunch of good people, some wine, food, and stories make for a good party. Rain had little effect on the overall good times. It was our 8th wine tour and it's a given we will be at many more. Glad to know everyone is home after a couple of mishaps with the group returning 'down under' on Sunday.

Steve & Sue

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We had a great time as well. This is always one of the best events the MCVO does. Thanks to everyone who plaaned and put this together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth