Novi Sneak Peek...The Kit you all been waiting for...

Paxton-Rep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Hope this works...

here is a sneak peek at the paxton supercharger for your Viper...if you notice it has the air-water charge cooler, novi 2k...race bypass, and there is so much more with this kit that is not pictured...For those of you going to sema, please stop and check this out. I am excited...Hope you guy's like...Now remeber, this does come with Three year warranty, and will be priced right...

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude! You can't insert the path of where the picture is stored on your computer (C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\engine.jpg), you have to upoad the pic to a server and use that path for the image source!

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hate to say it but I like the ray charles post better, LOL. No seriously excellent looking piece of equipment. (now how bout that r charles pic/post)

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seriously, im pisssing my pants laughing at that pic, ttbadboy, cudos to ya, **** , LOL im gotta save that for myself and use it, i normally dont take others material but i gotta make an exception

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rdustman.. agreed.

Novi.. can you post some bigger photos from more angles, showing the intercooler etc? How about some approx power numbers? Oh, and price... and

"is it available for Gen 1?"

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 96 R/T 10:
OK, so will it fit on a Gen I? No? How did I know that?!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HHHHHAHAHAAH we are in the same boat, AND its always me and you posting "Will it work on GenI???" on every **** thread.

Where are the rest of the Gen I guys???

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a Gen 1, has anyone asked if it will work on a Gen 1.
Gen 1 owners could be interested in this item if it would work on a Gen1. It works on Gen2's but Gen1 owners wanna know if it will work for a Gen1. How 'bout it guys Gen1 owners wanna know.
laugh.gif

BYT U L8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you remove the cross member? Is there a support added somewhere for the removed crossmember?
Also, will it fit with a deeper radiator?
Looks great! Can't wait for more info...

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the look of the picture, it seems that it goes over the altinator, but it is at a bad angle. Need Novi-Blown to tell us for sure..... but wait....... wait...... wait for it......

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
HHHHHAHAHAAH we are in the same boat, AND its always me and you posting "Will it work on GenI???" on every **** thread
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey FUSCUCLA1, no kidding. I think I have already made up my mind to get a Gen II just for this reason. Hopefully the wife won't divorce me for have TWO vipers like Chuck.

Mike

OP
OP
P

Paxton-Rep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen I hope I have raised some interest, I do not have all the answer's to your questions just yet, But from what I was told, It was designed to fit a gen 2, the kit is waiting to be test fitted on a gen 1. If notice the Hiem Joints in the location of the stock brace, you can see that it has been replaced, with a adjustable brace. Paxton has told me that there is more information to follow the Sema show.

OP
OP
P

Paxton-Rep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright I just recieved some hard facts...

From what I was told that the kit should give a 35% increase in horsepower with a 20% gain in torque. Now the Price, Paxton will be Retailing the kit for
7999.95, this is the kit complete kit, with cooler blower, all necessary items for it to work on the vehicle. Keep in mind that is retail, and possibly could be found cheaper through Paxton Distributors...

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FUSCUCLA1:
HHHHHAHAHAAH we are in the same boat, AND its always me and you posting "Will it work on GenI???" on every **** thread.

Where are the rest of the Gen I guys???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sold mine for a gen 2 because nothing fit it. Now I'm too chicken **** to void the warrenty by putting a supercharger on. Go figure...

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about a Gen I?

All the d@mn vendors cator the Gen II boys! Gen II this, Gen II that, ...

Wait till the Gen III gets out there, then all the tuners will be catoring to them and the Gen II boys will be crying!

Thanks, Tuners! You just saved me about $8,000 in my checking!!!

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Novi-Blown:
You must be registered for see images

Lets try this now...tell me what you think.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
DUDE.....
That super charger system's tooooo sweet! Looking forward to its
release date! (I'll make it fit & function on my GEN1!) Keep us
updated on its progress.
Burt

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member