Now ViperJon ???

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a quick shot of the new Pinto.
Excuse the garage it's getting torn down next week and replaced by a bigger better home for toys.

I have a lot of fun pics of the unloading etc getting them organized.

You must be registered for see images attach

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our cars had a play date

ACRs.jpg

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is an empty nester (since he's like 100), and I don't think you'd fit in my eventual baby room. So Jon is the winner! :D

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, congrats to both! Now take a nice drive Sunday to the upstate cruise - put some highway miles on and show them off!!! :headbang:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting clear bra put on car Monday so no long trips yet. The paint is so fragile I already have some little chips behind wheel wells in only 50 miles...bad.
They REALLY should put some protection on from the factory especially on an ACR they know is going to get hammered.
How much can that add to the cost?

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting clear bra put on car Monday so no long trips yet. The paint is so fragile I already have some little chips behind wheel wells in only 50 miles...bad.
They REALLY should put some protection on from the factory especially on an ACR they know is going to get hammered.
How much can that add to the cost?

You're about to find out!! :lmao:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damm, not another ACR ........Details will be up any day now......The NY/CT Members "Rock".......Who do you think it is :D:D:D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you insist..

Out with the old:

In with the new:

This is a special edition (1 of 5) 2010 ACR Black with Metallic Bright Silver Centerband
and Black ACR stripe made for Tomball Dodge exclusively. The wing on the back is
painted body color but is being changed to unpainted CF with Black stripe.
Its VERY evil....:D

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sick, and apparently so are you! When will it stop! Congratulations Jon, best of luck, safe travels and enjoy the ride!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone need advice on how to avoid depreciation of assets like on new cars?
Don't call me.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Jon, very nice choice :2tu: ACR pickings are starting to get slim at Bernies candy store, you happen to select one of the better color combos left :headbang: Did Passport finally start to treat you right, do you plan to use them on your next buy high, sell low transaction?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Jon, very nice choice :2tu: ACR pickings are starting to get slim at Bernies candy store, you happen to select one of the better color combos left :headbang: Did Passport finally start to treat you right, do you plan to use them on your next buy high, sell low transaction?

Thank You!
I'm going to do a more thorough follow-up on the thread I started about Passport, but the bottom line is the car arrived unscathed.

BUT... the communication from Passport (NONE), the "online tracking" feature that never worked and the most surly, grumpy and disagreeable driver possible
made it an overall D- experience. I would not use them again. And they were expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235