NY/CT 1st. Annual CT Summer Brunch Cruise July 27

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I set a reservation for 30 people. If we have some last minute stragglers it won't be a problem for them to add another table or two. If the weather is nice, they will set us up outside. As of today, there's a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Sunday. We'll keep an eye on the forecast over the next couple of days.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperT, if the weather is bad we will change the date for Sept.14 and I will cancel the breakfast cruise the CT event must happen either way.......Also working on a Atlantic City Cruise weekend SAT thru Sun will post later working out all details.....adrian

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not the b word I was going for but yours is more politically correct than mine. :D I truly believe Keith organized a secret poker run on Sunday.

I could only wish. :drive:

Where are the meeting spots for this event. I am getting a few e mails from members asking this question. Adrian? I would suggest that Exit 39 for the Long Islanders but let me know definately.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why dont the LIers meet on the cross island rest area boat area before throngs neck bridge and then meet the rest of us by the mobil. cross island rest stop to mobil 30 mins drive..for figure out the timing

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why dont the LIers meet on the cross island rest area boat area before throngs neck bridge and then meet the rest of us by the mobil. cross island rest stop to mobil 30 mins drive..for figure out the timing

That is a very good idea. Anyone second this? I say do that, it is easiest for everyone.

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright too many vipers there and i have to try to make it. Adrian i will be in englishtown friday and saturday running the car on PINKS ALL OUT. I am 80% chance on coming maybe you guys might see a flame go buy that is probably going to be me hehehe.

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW i see alot of question marks.. who is actually gonna go??

Confirm So Far:
*** BLK + 1
ViperTony + 4
BlackMamba + 1
Chazz
ACR Steve
Draco1 + 1
Mike + Barb.
BomBoViper93 + 1
Plumcrazy + 1
BlueQuadCab
QuickSilver+1
QuaterTurnFastenerMan+3
Wizard
00VPRGTS
CitySnake ?
Tusc ?
Vipuronr ?
00Prowler ?

ViperTony, I'm going to ask Keith (aka Tiger) to do a mass e-mail to our members do you need to know exact # to who is coming by Friday or can people show up last minute.

+ 1 1/2 for me (the 1/2 is my 5 month old daughter)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** BLK + 1
ViperTony + 4
BlackMamba + 1
Chazz
ACR Steve
Draco1 + 1
Mike + Barb.
BomBoViper93 + 1
Plumcrazy + 1
The Mad Doc
BlueQuadCab
QuickSilver+1
QuaterTurnFastenerMan+3
Wizard
00VPRGTS + 1 1/2
Tusc ?
Vipuronr ?
00Prowler ?
pe5787
Dimitrios
Mamba55
flash gordon ?

IS ANYONE NOT LISTED ???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright too many vipers there and i have to try to make it. Adrian i will be in englishtown friday and saturday running the car on PINKS ALL OUT. I am 80% chance on coming maybe you guys might see a flame go buy that is probably going to be me hehehe.

We got our own celebrity!

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
*** BLK + 1
ViperTony + 4
BlackMamba + 1
Chazz
ACR Steve
Draco1 + 1
Mike + Barb.
BomBoViper93 + 1
Plumcrazy + 1
The Mad Doc
BlueQuadCab
QuickSilver+1
QuaterTurnFastenerMan+3
Wizard
00VPRGTS + 1 1/2
Tusc ?
Vipuronr ?
00Prowler ?
pe5787
Dimitrios
Mamba55
flash gordon ?
DII

IS ANYONE NOT LISTED ???

Weather permitting guys, I'm there. I'm about 15mintues form the Mobil on the Hutch

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** LI VIPERS: *** Meeting at 9:45AM and depart at 10am sharp! Meet at the Cross Island Pkwy rest stop (where the boats dock before the Throngs Neck Bridge ) If youre taking the LIE get off Cross Isl Pwky and drive for about 1 mile. Its on your right. From there we'll meet and drive to the Mobil Station

Meeting Spot/Time: 10:30am @ the MOBILE GAS STATION in the median off the
HUTCH RIVER PARKWAY just north of EXIT 23
(MAMARONECK AVE.)

Mobile (914) 681-0809
Hutchinson River Parkway
White Plains, NY 10605

Everyone please print directions from Mapquest so we want loose anyone

ViperTony we will meet you guys @ Hopkins @ 12:30pm

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any weather update ?

As of now everything is a go.........But, if anything change we will post up right away...ViperTony and Chuck is going to call me in the morning and let me know how the weather is in CT............Adrian

Joisey J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian,
Thanks for telling Phil to get the MAD DOC up and running and to attend the CT run tomorrow.I appreciate you thinking of me and as it turns out I will be honored to attend.I will be coming with Phil and meeting you guys in the Tator area.

DOC

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian,
Thanks for telling Phil to get the MAD DOC up and running and to attend the CT run tomorrow.I appreciate you thinking of me and as it turns out I will be honored to attend.I will be coming with Phil and meeting you guys in the Tator area.

DOC

WOOOOHOOOO!! thats gret news!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather should be clear until after 3pm or so. I just called the restaurant and upped the headcount a bit. We have the outside terrace taken up and will overflow to the inside of the restaurant. This place is being overrun by Vipers! The menu is Ala cart. They're excited to have us there tomorrow as I don't think they've had any Vipers there before. It should be a treat for the local folk to see all of these Vipers overrun their town. Please be careful...the local law enforcement can be brutal on the back roads in New Preston. The CT folk are leaving PROMPTLY at 11:15am from the commuter lot off of Exit 26 I-84 in Cheshire, CT.

*** BLK + 1
ViperTony + 4
BlackMamba + 1
Chazz
ACR Steve
Draco1 + 1
Mike + Barb.
BomBoViper93 + 1
Plumcrazy + 1
The Mad Doc
BlueQuadCab
QuickSilver+1
QuaterTurnFastenerMan+3
Wizard
00VPRGTS + 1 1/2
00Prowler + 1
pe5787
Dimitrios
Mamba55
DII
MarkX

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im going rain or shine damnit !!!

tony, you got a bbq if the place is closed right ? i know where you live... :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a BBQ, Pool, stocked bar and skirt steak that's been marinating in a vinegar, brown sugar, ancho chile marinade waiting to be cooked and eaten. :D

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will gladly drive ANYWHERE when I have my car back! I miss you guys! Yes, even Charlie. :D

What the hell is going on with this car? You mean to tell me it takes Dodge less time to produce and expedite a 2009 Viper before you can get the parts needed for your car??? *** is going on? Just bring the Cayman out for now or an SUV, or Smart Car or whatever you have just to join us!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R