Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is where it all started:
Old Skool Captree and ******* Run
Date: Mar. 22 (Sunday)
Meeting/Spot: Carvel
Time: 8:30am

Directions To Carvel:

We are gonna meet 1 mile south of the LIE Long Island Expwy (495) off Exit 51 heading east then at the light make a right and you will see CARVEL ICE CREAM parking lot. We will meet at 8:30 and 9:00 will be the time when we leave for Captree to meet everyone else.

There is also a ferry boat from Bridgeport CT into Port Jefferson if you dont want to do the drive. I suggest to bring a car cover to avoid salt water mist while on ferry boat. Here is the link to the ferry boat http://www.pagelinx.com/bpjferry/.

Let me know if there is any confusion

Please send me an email to comfirm that you are coming at [email protected] or post on the VCA thread so this way there is no leaving anyone.

P.S. After we leave Captree we will then :drive: to ******* for lunch :headbang:

You don't want to miss this one and all Viper Clubs are welcome.....:2tu::2tu::2tu:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
(1) *** BLK
(2) ACR Steve
(3) Dimitrios
(4) Chazz
(5) Draco1
(6) Mamba55
(7) DodgeViper08
(8) Dr. Dan
(9) ViperJon
(10) PythonPete
(11) Ccofan

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios, hungout there last weekend and sgain this weekend. He's doin a few things on the car for me. Gonna ship it back mid april. Then I'm game for some cruises like this one...:)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios, hungout there last weekend and sgain this weekend. He's doin a few things on the car for me. Gonna ship it back mid april. Then I'm game for some cruises like this one...:)

im having myn car shipped too from DLMs.i will arrange for april 22nd

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lou, once again welcome to the NY/CT Viper Family and looking forward to meeting you Sunday :2tu: Adrian

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
(1) *** BLK
(2) ACR Steve
(3) Dimitrios
(4) Chazz
(5) Draco1
(6) Mamba55
(7) DodgeViper08
(8) Dr. Dan
(9) ViperJon
(10) PythonPete
(11) Ccofan
(12) Russ
(13) ViperDreams
(14) MKTaxman
(15) QtrTurn

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crap.
I would LOVE to come, but power steering leaks and "spring cleaning" is still going on with my Viper. Can I have a rain check???
HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedEnuf93, you can always show up anytime/anywhere we have a event. You have always supported our club and YES there's a rain check looking forward to seeing you this year. :headbang: Adrian

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry I am going to miss this one. I will be in Palm Springs at a conference. It always seems like I miss the fun local cruises. Crap.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nader, not to worry this year we will be bringing back many of the "Old Skool Cruises" between our event calendar this year :headbang:...Adrian

ViperDreams

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New member also. Didn't make it to any events last fall so this will be my first. Can't wait!!!

-Nick

Just a little FYI about the PJ Ferry. Ask them to park you in the middle towards the rear and you won't need a cover. More importantly pay attention to the tide. If it is dead low or high tide you might scrape getting on or coming off. The angle of the ramps at those tides is such that our cars may scrape. Mid tide you should be fine. I learned this one the hard way.

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good stuff jon, that was a good day. and lauri driving out from PA was cool

I remember it clearly because I wasn't there.
I had just got my Viper and was REALLY looking forward to going and the power steering pulley broke the day before and left me high and dry had to get flatbedded....I was really **********........:mad:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New member also. Didn't make it to any events last fall so this will be my first. Can't wait!!!

-Nick

Just a little FYI about the PJ Ferry. Ask them to park you in the middle towards the rear and you won't need a cover. More importantly pay attention to the tide. If it is dead low or high tide you might scrape getting on or coming off. The angle of the ramps at those tides is such that our cars may scrape. Mid tide you should be fine. I learned this one the hard way.

Gonna have fun with the VCA Nick!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4