NY/CT Captree/******* Cruise Mar.22

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tony, make sure to keep me posted on those type of runs, id be game for cruising up there

Absolutely Phil and you always have a place to stay over here if need be. :) We'll be posting any CT-based cruise details here for all to see.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do Tony, as it gets warmer and spring rolls along there will be more local stuff popping up. Last year we did a bunch of stuff that wasn't posted on the VCA site, so I was just getting a feeling if we could post those small whoever wants to show up things on the site. :drive:
JIMMY!!!!! I'm working on it. The idea is to duplicate (borrow, copy, steal) the Captree cruise idea and do a weekly (yes weekly) Sunday morning Cars & Coffee cruise to various spots in CT. For example, QuickSilver (Rocco in Rocky Hill) has been doing the Cars & Coffee cruise to Starbucks in Rocky Hill on Sunday mornings. Lambo's, Ferrari's, Porsche's show up and up to 50 or so cars come out for it. Last Sunday, they headed to On-Track karting in Wallingford after the cruise for some fun.

I think we're going to do the Coffee Cruise for the CT Vipers on 4/12 or 4/19 for starters. Will post up info soon. If you have some ideas for these local get up and go cruises for CT let me know.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, I like how the NY/CT club is getting even more open and user friendly. It's really the best club out there, you're the man Adrian!:headbang:
Jimmy, I spoke to ViperT and the CT group will be doing the same and so will the Upstate members with Skeeter....This is something I want to do for everyone in the club. When we have our regular club events thats when we all come together :2tu:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy,
THANK YOU.....and I'm working on a few surprises for the club so .....STAY TUNED....:2tu:...Adrian

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do Tony, as it gets warmer and spring rolls along there will be more local stuff popping up. Last year we did a bunch of stuff that wasn't posted on the VCA site, so I was just getting a feeling if we could post those small whoever wants to show up things on the site. :drive:

Yep...I'm think we continue to 'visit' the corvette club every Wed night in Derby this year. :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already DID realise that you friggen partypooper :lmao:! Thought everyone would get the clue by themselves :eater:

Thats right.:D:D

ITV needs to realize it is more a :hug: love for JIMMMY, not a :naughty: love!:rolaugh:

JIMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!:rolaugh:

That never seems to get old...:rolleyes:

Robert