NY/CT Club Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife makes awesome deviled eggs...Tator has some competition this year. :D

I heard back from Jannetty Racing. $100 for 3 runs each and tailpipe sniff (AFR). He'll throw in lunch and snacks OR the invite to my place for lunch and deviled eggs is still open. If we get a good turnout I'll try to get the price down but $100 is fair. The SuperFlow dyno is supposed to be king of the hill. That coupled with his 60mph wind tunnel should be fun. :) If we decide to go with Jannetty we need to give him a date to plan for. The place is located in Wtby, CT right off I-84. Not sure how far it is for some of you New Yawkers. Dyno Tuning in CT - Full Service Chassis Dyno CT Best Service in CT

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$ 100 is more than fair. im game and especially if there are deviled eggs in the deal... :)

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperT, looking at our schedule will May 2nd or 9th work let me know and can you workout all the details I will need for you to take the lead on this one.......I will set-up meeting spot for the NY Crew.
THANKS

P.S. "UPSTATE MEMBERS" we haven't forgot about you as soon as the weather gets a little better I spoke to Skeeter and he also will be doing some local cruises :drive::headbang::drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent, Adrian & ViperTony~! Looking forward to any Upstate events that we could possibly attend, lol. KUDOS....juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I promised after seeing Kansas City's weather over the weekend (mega-snow) not to complain anymore about our weather. A positive: Rains will wash away the grit/sand/salt/slurry-gunk off the roads? A negative: SNOW/ICE will INcrease salt/slurry-gunk usage again...can't win! ~juli

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT'S OFFICIAL I HAVE FINISHED WORKING OUT ALL THE DETAILS WITH GPNY AND WE HAVE "THE SUPERTRACK" THIS IS WHERE BOTH TRACKS WILL BECOME ONE AND WE HAVE THE PLACE TO OURSELFS WITH LUNCH TO FOLLOW FOR $90pp :headbang::headbang::headbang:

THE DATE IS "JUNE 28" I WILL PUT UP A NEW POST AS IT GET CLOSER

THANK YOU "ALL" AGAIN FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING :2tu::2tu::2tu:..Adrian

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Adrian, for staying on it and pushing them to the additional concessions. I hope it wasn't too difficult to convince them how much of a hassle they put us through, especially our friends from New England.

Bob

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Adrian, for staying on it and pushing them to the additional concessions. I hope it wasn't too difficult to convince them how much of a hassle they put us through, especially our friends from New England.

Bob

I remember Adrian was talking on his cell phone with the organizer/manager there. I recall Adrian saying "I'm black, I'm the President and I'm **********!" :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, I want to make this right to the members and I admit it wasn't difficult at all.....GPNY stayed to their word...
What we are paying $90pp for would cost any other time almost $300pp thats why know one should really miss this they are combining both tracks into one which I think might be 1/2 mile :2tu::2tu::2tu:

Thanks again for your support to the club....You guys/gals make my job easy :headbang::headbang::headbang:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll second what Tony said, I heard it too and it was so unexpected and funny. If you told them you live in the city have some people from NJ with you, Soprano like people, I'm sure they would sweeten the deal even more. :D
LMAO...:lmao::lmao::lmao: BUT I did say something like that :D:D:D

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy, I should have told them I'm coming back with some of my hard hitting brothers from Boogie Down Bronx then we would have own the place and renamed it to NY/CT Viper Club GPNY :D

Every now and then for those who don't know me yet you will hear my DARK since of humor :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy, I should have told them I'm coming back with some of my hard hitting brothers from Boogie Down Bronx then we would have own the place and renamed it to NY/CT Viper Club GPNY :D

Every now and then for those who don't know me yet you will hear my DARK since of humor :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Of which we LOVE and are grateful for...don't ever change!!! :2tu: :rolaugh: ~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard back from Jannetty Racing. $100 for 3 runs each and tailpipe sniff (AFR). He'll throw in lunch and snacks OR the invite to my place for lunch and deviled eggs is still open. If we get a good turnout I'll try to get the price down but $100 is fair. The SuperFlow dyno is supposed to be king of the hill. That coupled with his 60mph wind tunnel should be fun. :) If we decide to go with Jannetty we need to give him a date to plan for. The place is located in Wtby, CT right off I-84. Not sure how far it is for some of you New Yawkers. Dyno Tuning in CT - Full Service Chassis Dyno CT Best Service in CT

Update:

I'm working on possible dates that works with our events schedule for our dyno day and I hope to have some dates posted here this week.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jannetty Racing has May 30th open for a dyno day for us. We need a minimum of 10 Vipers to make this happen. The fee is $100 and includes 3 dyno pulls with AFR readout, wind tunnel, snacks and lunch. Any takers?

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

I'm trying to plan out vacations right now, but at the moment I have no obligations that weekend so I'm in.

-Mike

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Tony. May I ask if the Lebanon Dragway event was taken off the calendar? If I recall, it was going to be on a Friday in May? THX...juli

Juli, I wanted to respond here to keep the calendar thread from getting cluttered. When we met back in Feb, we didn't have a date for the Drag way event as it was yet to be booked so we couldn't put anything on the calendar. Keep in mind, this is not being run by NY/CT VCA, but rather a local tuner, so the planning aspect of it was out of our control at the time.

I just learned that the drag way event is being held on Friday May 22nd...which is the Friday before the Pocono Zone Event. A bit close and perhaps in conflict with our major zone event. However, there's going to be another drag way event in the early fall and I'm hoping we can squeeze that into our schedule at that time. Since I am going to Pocono Event and Lebanon Valley is on my way down (sort of), I'm going to the drag way event that Friday to see what it's all about and I will report back here about it. If it's something that our membership wants to do, we'll do our best to work it in later in the season.

Just an FYI, Lebanon Valley still has dates available for a private track rental but they're booking only on Fridays since the weekends are obviously busy for the racing season. I hope this info answers your question.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Tony for the information. We were going to try like HELL to get to the Dragway (find a driver for Mike after the early morning), especially as we knew it was going to be private on a weekday/Friday...and if it WAS a private event for the Vipers, we hoped we could drag our Vert. Hence if it's a public event, we cannot drag the vert, unless we run in the 13's. Whatever info you can provide on us VIPERS being able to attend Lebanon Valley Dragway privately would be very interesting to not just us, but others who have asked me. There is interest...definitely~! Even from Plum, if I may speak for him. :) THX...juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, as I understand it, it's up to the tech inspector even if it's a private track rental. I'll find out the details.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
June 13 XV Motorsports have been changed to Sept. Once the owner gives me the exact date I will post..Thank you

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY/CT Members:
I'm in the process of setting up a text message service for our members and if any reason we might have to cancel a event that day because of weather you will receive a text message that morning saying the event is cancel and we will also still post up on the site.......If you sign up know one will get your contact number once the details are worked out I will put up a seperate post on how to register your cell phone....Thank you all for your support :2tu::2tu::2tu: Adrian

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although some people might not have unlimited texting or any free texting, for those that do have it and sign up, it makes our club more up to date on technology. :headbang: Way to keep us moving with the times. :2tu:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be 3 events coming up in June will post up next week....also Dan Lesser might be posting up a event for our upstate members.....Thanks, Adrian

June 7: CT Event
June 14: Old Skool Cruise
June 28: GPNY-Karting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth