NY/CT Cruise Oct.11/North

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruise Oct 11 ,, We will meet up some where off of RT84 (tbd) and cruise thru New Paltz . Then go thru Minnewaska State Park for some breath taking views. And end up at "Torches" in Newburg for a late lunch.( I would like to get a head count,please):drive:

:usa::usa::usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike & I are not sure yet, but if we go, we're coming from the NORTH, so guess if we went, we'd meet you at Torches? You're coming up from the South? Where is Minnewaska State Park off I-87/Newburgh?
THX...juli

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Juli,, for you guys, we could meet off of the "new paltz" exit ,off of the thruway. Thats the exit before Newburg exit. :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a thought, thanks John! Hoping when we post this up, as well as Skeeter's Fall Cruise, we'll get people from our region who want a couple last HURRAHS/cruises before the *you*know*what* hits the fan~! :) We'll stay posted. THX! ~juli

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY Frank~!!!! Last time we met was last year at Skeeter's Fall Cruise~! Been a long time...hope we meet up again. :drive: ~juli

Juli yes it has been quite some time...if all goes well Sue and I will definitely be there.It is going to be Extremely scenic:2tu::usa::usa::usa:. After that it will get cold and miserable :rolleyes:salt ,sand snow,slush,:crazy2: SOOOOOOO LET'S GOOOOOOoooo:headbang::drive:Cruse now and do not cry later. :nono:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli yes it has been quite some time...if all goes well Sue and I will definitely be there.It is going to be Extremely scenic:2tu::usa::usa::usa:. After that it will get cold and miserable :rolleyes:salt ,sand snow,slush,:crazy2: SOOOOOOO LET'S GOOOOOOoooo:headbang::drive:Cruse now and do not cry later. :nono:

LOL...as you've done before, you crack me up~!!! :D Yes, we're also HOPING for good weather and able to cruise that day as well. Before the dreaded *S* words...last winter was SOOOOO LONNNNNGGGGG...had :drive: withdrawals!
Hope to see ya soon~~~~juli

Viper Ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on joining the party.:drive:I'll find out where to meet. If I see one Vette around Brake Dust, I am turning around and going home !!!:panic:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on joining the party.:drive:I'll find out where to meet. If I see one Vette around Brake Dust, I am turning around and going home !!!:panic:

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, if we go, I MAY drive MINE~! :devteeth: heeheeeeeee! :drive: (Mike would drive the Viper though of course~! ;) :))
~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John thanks for setting this up. I was looking forward to attending this until I realized it's my 10 year wedding anniversary that weekend. :omg: (Feels like 20 :D) We'll be up in Vermont for the weekend. Enjoy the cruise!

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, no problem,,we will miss ya,,, but if you want to make it to the "20",, well, we under stand lol,,, Have a great week end up in Vermont,,,and congrats to you and the wife.

:usa::usa::usa::usa:

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 of 3 scenic spots we will stop at just a suggestion,,, bring a camera,, if the leaves have changed,, it will be breat taking

hey Chuck,, your invited!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John thanks for setting this up. I was looking forward to attending this until I realized it's my 10 year wedding anniversary that weekend. :omg: (Feels like 20 :D) We'll be up in Vermont for the weekend. Enjoy the cruise!

Mr. USA, I was looking forward to this cruise untill I realized there's somewhere I must be at also :D Adrian

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian,, Thats OK,, just send a check,, we will fill it out,,,lol,,,,have a great drive down in the Island,,, but "WE" will have "BETTER" pic's than you guys,,,,,lol Yes, this is a challange,, as long as I get SlateED :2tu:

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Alpha, Julie can bring her Vette. We won't let her near BrakeDust. LOL!!! Just Kidding! :rolaugh::).

:usa::usa::usa::usa:It would be great to see Julie no matter what. :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Alpha, Julie can bring her Vette. We won't let her near BrakeDust. LOL!!! Just Kidding! :rolaugh::).
:usa::usa::usa::usa:It would be great to see Julie no matter what. :drive:

Flattery will get you everywhere~!! :headbang: If we go, Mike would drive the Viper, I would drive the Vette for sure! :D HAH!
And, I WILL drive and park right NEXT TO BrakeDust~!!!! :drive::cool::eater:
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Tony on your 10th Anniversary coming up~! Enjoy Vermont...you'll 'see' alot better scenery than we will, I bet!~~~;)
Enjoy!
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,, dont worry,, Alpha drives so slow,, he will never see you :drive: you'll be up front with us:2tu:

Cus I'm as fast as a speeding bullet??? :drive: LOL...I DID take the liberty of parking my Vette next to YOUR car, Mr. USA :usa:...the gall of me! :lmao: THX...juli
(I should post up that picture, except it ONLY shows my shiny Vette in the lead...:rolleyes:...;))
http://forums.viperclub.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=5206&stc=1&d=1254367459
Okay, I gone and done did it now................let the games begin~~~~:rolaugh::omg:
(Remember, John, I told you I'm NOT good at posting pictures, LOL)

Attachments

• IMG_2048.jpg
    IMG_2048.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Vette in the lead" hmmmm was that the "front of the line,,or the "END" of the line,,,,hmmmm

but you can park next to Deb and I any time:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I was LAST to line up...lol...people who know me, KNOW I never compare the Vette to the Viper, there IS no comparo...VIPER RULES!!!!! :cool::cool: ~juli

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian,, Thats OK,, just send a check,, we will fill it out,,,lol,,,,have a great drive down in the Island,,, but "WE" will have "BETTER" pic's than you guys,,,,,lol Yes, this is a challange,, as long as I get SlateED :2tu:

HAHA okay, it seems that I'm in demand for next weekend... I want to hit both events now! What time are you planning to meet up?

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not early,, i'm retired,, dont say it !! what ever time people who are going want to meet up,, will be fine for me. If no one cares, I would say between 11am and 1pm,, couple hour drive, then food at Torches in Newburg.
Ed, if you go "south",, you must "surrender" your camera at least 2 days in advanced...:aargh::clap:

:usa::usa::usa::usa:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HaHa Thanks John! With that in mind how insane (or impossible) Would it be to hit both? Leave Captree at 1030 and get to New Paltz by 1230?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R