NY/CT Fall Foliage Cruise & Luncheon

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My appologies Scott. The crane job we are doing around your part of the neck was cancelled until next weekend.So I am in as long as it's not raining.Thanks and sorry for the headache

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My appologies Scott. The crane job we are doing around your part of the neck was cancelled until next weekend.So I am in as long as it's not raining.Thanks and sorry for the headache
Tony to have you come out it's never a headache and make plans to show because NO RAIN for SUN. :headbang: Adrian

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll speak with the resort this morning when I get to work. I KNEW we'd have stragglers! LOL

I'll see what they come up with.

We've got the outdoor deck of their new lodge. I think they said it can handle up to 100 or so. Space isn't the issue....the food order is my only concern.

I'll post after I speak with them. I'm still a bit concerned about the weather. The reports I'm reading are all over the place.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR Steve + 1
Plum + 1
MDB + 1
BINBIT + 1
City + 1
Dimitrios + 1
Tiger + 1
Hostile + 1 + 1
Wizard
Albany Dave + 1
JK Viper + 1
Les
Adam
AviP
LI Maria + 1
Jeff Torrey + 1
Tom Beggan - Guest/ Lotus Esprit Turbo
Juli & Mike
Ken (welcome back!)
Peter Berman + 1
Finally
Dave Dugal
Tom Keating + 1
Steve Johnson + 1
Keith Bub
Rocky + 1
Tim Red/GLD Shelby GTS + 1
Batistas 2
Marshalls 2
Nick P. 2
Nick P's buddy 1
Viper Biker + 1
Joe Mori (solo)
Glenn Cote+1
AND.....Yo TONY!

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Scott.

Are you calling for "no more bets" yet? As you know, last minute RSVPs come out of the woodwork. I just got another Viper and two more mouths interested in the trip. Is it too late to goose the number +4, which I think brings us to 64 with BACKNBLACK. The extra four are:

Nick P's other buddy 2
Frank+Zivile 2

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Scott.

Are you calling for "no more bets" yet? As you know, last minute RSVPs come out of the woodwork. I just got another Viper and two more mouths interested in the trip. Is it too late to goose the number +4, which I think brings us to 64 with BACKNBLACK. The extra four are:

Nick P's other buddy 2
Frank+Zivile 2
LOL As far as I'm concerned everyone that wants to play should! I've guaranteed them 59 and told them that I wouldn't be surprised if a few more inconsiderate, deplorable, despicable and yet FUN folks :D show up without prior notice. I'll check back with them tomorrow, but I think we're good. I'd imagine a few folks will have other things come up at the last minute and have to cancel too.

Sure Dave! The more the merrier! More for Adrian to crush on the Alpine Slide. You all know he's offering to wash and detail any member's Viper that can take him down the hill...right? LOL

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant wait to get you guys on the Taconic again!
4718Tators-med.jpg

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can not believe this! A possible 65 people or more. This is going to be fun fun fun!!! Even better since the Lambo event was moved. See you guys there. Guess I will meet you guys in NYC.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally looked at the weather prediction and it's looking a bit better. Still a too soon for a certain prediction as far as I'm concerned, but I'm feeling just a little lest angst!

And get over it Adrian! You told Dimitrios me at least 5 times how you will bust Skeeter's. Chuck's and SLS's **** on the Alpine Slide! Bulk is the key! :eek: :D

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again I'm screwed!! Geez im pissed.Sorry guys but I have to back out. Scott i'll make it up to you guys for backing out but I have an emergency job in the city that they cancelled now its back on.Working Sat adn Sunday....

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again I'm screwed!! Geez im pissed.Sorry guys but I have to back out. Scott i'll make it up to you guys for backing out but I have an emergency job in the city that they cancelled now its back on.Working Sat adn Sunday....
Too bad Tony! We'll be think 'bout ya! Ya sure it isn't D's extra hp??? :D

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, we're set for up to 65 attendees. When we arrive, there will be some signs up to direct us to a private parking area behind their registration building.

It would be helpful if everyone could bring $30 or $60 (if you're +1) cash to the event. They'll accept credit cards, but it will complicate the payment process.

If anyone wants directions and meeting spots, please check back a few pages in this thread for my post.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo RCA I'll see you in November. One day i'll be the King Pin again .For now I'll just roll with the boys with my slower Viper :rolleyes:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skeeter whats the temp. up there? You know brothers don't like the cold so I need to know how to dress. :D Adrian

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian
Looking outside I would say temp will be 55-65 so wear
long pants. :shocked: :shocked:

Skeeter
ps-that brothers don't like the cold is all in your head,
trust me you will love it.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: :2tu: hopefully tomorrow the rain will stop so i could put some "break in" miles on the new pistons... :headbang: :headbang:
Just give it to Scott. He's still breaking his in with 27K on those tires. :D