NY/CT Fall Foliage Cruise & Luncheon

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice mileage..i got off on rt287 in NJ and from there im only a few minutes away.

i kinda caught up to you at the last toll but got shuffled again.

fun driving though..:)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill post the funny ones first :2tu:

6435KAM_5636.jpg

6435KAM_5632.jpg

6435KAM_5611.jpg

6435KAM_5619.jpg

6435KAM_5601.jpg

6435KAM_5596.jpg

6435KAM_5540.jpg

6435KAM_5538.jpg
6435KAM_5558.jpg

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!I would like to thank everybody for a great day. You guys are really fun to be around. :2tu: Adrian

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dana and I had a great time. It was nice to see everyone again. Our "KIDS" table was, as always, a fun and entertaining group. Well I guess Running of the Bulls is next! THANKS EVERYONE FOR PLANNING AND ATTENDING!

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT EVENT
Scott thanks for planning another fun outing.
Everybody a big round of cheers for the NE guys
talk about adverse Vipering Floods and washed out
roads and they arrived as usual ready to have fun!!!
Good to see everyone as usual.

Skeeter :2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event Scott. It was great to see everyone again. Some special thanks go to :eek: f course Scott and his lovely wife,.... *** for taking the 2 man Toboggan down the mountain :) ....."Mad Dog Les" for his smooth driving and his ability to attract our Law Enforcement friends like a magnet............ "D" for now officially smoking my butt with his 800hp beast(and having to do it to me over and over :) )and his great pics..........But the Big Dog of the day was "Tiger" not only was a triple digit achieved (closed course of course) ,lead the pack, anddddddddddd drove in the rain and mud :) )))))))))))))))))) this is a new you baby ,I know it feels good :) Thanks everyone for a great day as usual.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost forgot :( a special thanks for the "Wizard " and his ability to guide us off the mountain through the rain,wind and hail.Getting stuck up there with a hungry "***" made me recall that movie where they had to eat there buddies up in the Andies to survive.The Xman had a strange look in his eyes

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
amanda and i had a blast got to love the kids table. lol see all you guys in nov.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody a big round of cheers for the NE guys
talk about adverse Vipering Floods and washed out
roads and they arrived as usual ready to have fun!!!
Skeeter :2tu:
Here, Here! Thanks to all that made the drive despite the threatening weather.

A few personal notes if I might:

1. Discovered an extraordinary new Viper tidbit...you know the stalk on the steering column, on the left side? The one you use to indicate left or right turns? Well if you twist the tip of it forward these sticks start to slide over the front of the windshield! It's GREAT if it raining because it scrapes the water off the glass! SO COOL!!!

2. Adrian is not quite an Alpine Slide Aficionado....though he does NOT lack for effort.

3. SLS is fast....EVERYWHERE!

4. Avi is a handy guy to have around.

5. The same can not necessarily be said about Les :D .

6. I have shown that there is an inverse relationship between tire tread wear and Alpine Slide break runner wear.

7. Plum can, on rare occasions, be a weenieman for choosing the "scenic" tour ;) (Of course I kid since he could crush me like a grape).

8. Why do the State Police ALWAYS know of our events? And why do they invariably stop us in the midst of our casual drives only to say "hi"? (not that I'm complaining) Do we have a mole among us?

But seriously, things didn't quite work out like we had planned with regard to the weather. An outdoor BBQ on the rear deck at the base of the mountain was the PLANNED event. Nonetheless, I must admit that on the 3 occasions I was able to lift my eyes off the road (following SLS is not easy task), I DID notice some GORGEOUS fall foliage.

Again, thank you, everyone, for making it such a FUN day! We have some terrific folks in the Viper Club!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott i'm sorry.Since I didn't go I posted the event to the local police. :p

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and his great pics..........But the Big Dog of the day was "Tiger" not only was a triple digit achieved (closed course of course) ,lead the pack, anddddddddddd drove in the rain and mud :) )))))))))))))))))) this is a new you baby ,I know it feels good :) Thanks everyone for a great day as usual.

I'm Back!!!! :D

stangkilr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6435KAM_5578.jpg

holy crap! i'm sweating in anticipation of the downhill slide!

great meeting everybody...thanx for letting a slow C5 tag along on the drive!

-Charlie

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[email protected] grew up 15 minutes from alpine slides in NNJ, i got plenty of miles in that sled. it was too cold at the top of the mountain, i wish i never went up there, too cold for these old bones now.

keith, she's got her on your stash, be carefull.

charlie, glad ya came, love the sound of that slow C5. gonna run with the bulls this coming weekend?

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to the NYCT Club for the invitation. There was no way the year could go buy without seeing everyone one more time.

Great pictures...

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a quick shot of Three Amigos from the New England Region. We were on assignment to watch over the New Yorkers invading one of our states. Needless to say, we were wearing our "colors" and ready to "bring it" should the need arise:

9Three_Amigos.jpg

Thankfully, things were mostly under control (OK, CitySnake was barely in control coming down the cement luge ...). And then there were the guys attempting to simulate the Jamaican Bobsled Team, but we'll avoid any further horrific mental images for our readers.

:D :D :D

Seriously, though, all the New Englanders had a great time at Jiminy Peak. Thanks again to Scott, Adrian and all the NY/CT guys for an event well done!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And then there were the guys attempting to simulate the Jamaican Bobsled Team, but we'll avoid any further horrific mental images for our readers.

:D :D :D

I am not going to lie, the Jamaican Bobsled team was the first thing I thought about when I got on that sled. I just did not want the ride to end like it did in the movie. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62