NY/CT Grand Prix Karting Challenge: Apr.5

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Guys let me know that you are going just email me and i will take care of the rest......you can also bring anyone you would like.....Hopefully you have someone that can help us Kick New Yorks BUTT!!!!!!!! LOL.....

icon1.gif
NY/CT Grand Prix Karting Challenge: Apr.5
You must be registered for see images

Grand Prix New York
333 North Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, New York 10549

This is a 120,000 SF indoor facility featuring Sodi 6.5 HP 40 MPH Karts. We will have the track to ourselves.

Meeting Place: TBD
Time: 9:00am

Arrival/Registration: 10:00am
All equipment is available at the facility, but if you have a helmet, bring it along with long pants and a long sleeve shirt.

The price is $90 which will consist of 3 races per person, a round of drinks and sampler platter(s). Please RSVP early to hold a spot.

Directions:
RTE 684 to exit No. 4
West on Rte 172 - South Bedford Road
Right turn at end onto 117 North
3 Miles to GPNY on left.

Important Notes:
Cash/Check written to NY/CT Viper Club
Must be at least 18/Drivers License

The NY/CT Club have CHALLENGED NE, and NJ Club for a little karting:

John Tober NY/CT member and one of the owners of Viper Days will be giving out trophies to the top 3 :headbang::headbang::headbang: and MAYBE other surprises

THE FUN STARTS NOW RAIN OR SHINE :2tu::2tu::2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys have to be respectful to the karts at this facility or will it be the usual destruction mayhem?

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They are pretty strict about aggressive driving...one warning then black flagged.

It is good fun, but ******* the ribs/shoulders after a few races.

Nick

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are going to need all the rest you can get....:D:D:D....looking forward to having fun with you guys :2tu: Adrian

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EVERYONE WE NEED TO MEET AT GPNY @ 8:45am

Grand Prix New York

333 North Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, New York 10549

IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE START ON TIME BECAUSE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE... NY/CT GROUP WE WILL JUST MEET THERE :2tu:

Important Notes:
Cash/Check written to NY/CT Viper Club
Must be at least 18/Drivers License

THE FUN STARTS RAIN OR SHINE :headbang::headbang::headbang:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, I booked a room at the Marriott Suites in Danbury, CT. Looks like it is about 25 miles outside of Mt Kisco, NY.

Wish I was going. I've missed this event for the past two years.

You guys are going to enjoy this one. Best of luck! Show those NY/CT guys how to drive will you... :drive:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike....Nick and i are leaving saturday night and staying at a hotel in mount kisco.....then two other members will meet us there they are from conn but in the ne club and a buddy of mine is from astoria ny and will meet us there and will be racing on our team.....See you in the morning at the track.....:2tu:

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time should we plan on arriving to the facility? I saw one message stating 10:00am and another saying 8:45am. Thanks.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NukedGTS, we had to change the time to 8:45 to start because of the bigger than expected turnout this way everyone will have equal riding time.
THANK YOU NE for supporting our event......Adrian

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of the NY/CT Club I would like to apologize to Jerry and the New England members for the unfortunate mishap on the part of Grand Prix New York. Considering what our options were I respect each and everyone of you that understood the situation and I THANK YOU...NE,NJ, and NY/CT you are by far a first class group in my book and it gives me great honor to call you friends. For those that stayed I'm glad you had a good time and I look forward to coming up to you guys in Aug. to your car show and maybe I will come up the night before and we can hang out grab a beer or something..Thanks again NE for supporting our event.....Adrian Byrd

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of the NY/CT Club I would like to apologize to Jerry and the New England members for the unfortunate mishap on the part of Grand Prix New York. Considering what our options were I respect each and everyone of you that understood the situation and I THANK YOU...NE,NJ, and NY/CT you are by far a first class group in my book and it gives me great honor to call you friends. For those that stayed I'm glad you had a good time and I look forward to coming up to you guys in Aug. to your car show and maybe I will come up the night before and we can hang out grab a beer or something..Thanks again NE for supporting our event.....Adrian Byrd

Adrian,
As you know, it turned out rather well in the long run. We got in several races and did not have to pay . . . tough to beat. In addition, I'm sure there will be plenty of freebies the next time you go down because of the inconvenience. ;)