Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrain
I know these guys have a Mustang Dyno that they rent out for Dyno days. I think it was about $1000 for the day when I checked last
Dave

PDA Driving School

PDA Driving School
1372 Main Ave.
Clifton, NJ 07011
call PDA at : (973) 253-3900​

or fax us at : (973) 253-3905​

Dave, Thanks but I must give Paddock the chance to get their system going its not their fault. Ken is charging a flat $100 for each car you know as I know you put up a $1000 and then only 4 cars might show up. I can't go running elese where knowing that at the end of the day it will work out with Paddock which is a FIRST CLASS SHOP and he want charge more because someone did'nt make it. When it comes down to the MEMBERS I must pick someone that I know want try to screw them not saying the other place would but I know KEN it gets no better. So once again EVERYONE thanks for the support and I will make this right so please be patient. I'm NOT putting my name on a event where you have to pay your hard earn money to someone I don't know...Between NY/CT and NJ there's more than enought events that will keep us busy why I get another date for the DYNO DAY....Adrian

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I didn't want you to dis anybody...I was just putting it out there. It is always important to keep and respect the relationships we develope in the Viper community
You are an honerable man Adrain and I wasn't trying to undermine your efforts.
With any luck the next date you choose I will be able to make
Dave

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, I didn't take it that way @ all coming from you a friend that I respect and enjoying driving with no way will I ever think differently. We are and always been on the same page my friend and looking forward to hanging out soon. Thanks, Adrian

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nader, I will give Ken a call tomorrow and see when we can set new date...Check back here by wed...Adrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi