NY/CT & NJ Track Day 8/11 at NJMSP

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone leaving from long island tomorrow night? A few of us are meeting on the southern state at the state troopers rest stop which is a mile or so prior to the belt/cross island intersection. The goal is to meet around 8:30 but maybe 9.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am leaving around 7 or so from Long island truck and trailer,if any one needs anything brought down let me know

Russ
516-322-7832

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Live Report From The Track :
Chazz is on the track kicking zzz and I'm looking for something to eat don't know how much longer I can last :D

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great day and a job well done by the two clubs. It was well organized and everyone came home with out a mark:)

Thank you to all involved especially Steve Katz, Tom Roeller, Adrian Byrd and Scott Sorentino who worked his butt off for all of us!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GOOD JOB !! Hats off to Steve, Tom,Adrian and Scott who made this a memerable day.It was a great day from the start a lot of fun and this must be a yearly or Bi yearly event.Thank You all who stopped by to lend a hand and your instructions on track.

Russ

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys but I must say great job to everyone . Its a a big team effort that makes the day work out well :) from the organizers,instructors,track and all you great drives Awesome job

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets do it again next week.:D
Why is this not a Bi-annual event? I'd like to track Both the Thunderbolt & Lightening each year...

Hey, who grabbed my red cooler. I was out on the track untill the final checkered flag and i assume that someone assumed that i was gone since the majority left right when the last official session was over. If you could, please bring it to ViperDaysPocono as i will be there. Be sure to put the leftover dogs to good use:)
(it looked something like this)
You must be registered for see images

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL ,I opened my trailer and it was sitting by the side door,I looked inside and new it was gonna be a good night to eat ,,,there wer a lot of hot dogs in there.I will not be at viper days I will be in sunny FLA. if you need it i might be going karting in 2 weeks let me know and I will bring it with me

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, and excuse to go carting.....:)

I know of a couple Viper owners in my area that didnt make it to the trackday but have expressed interest in checking out the carts. When/if you set a day/time let me know and i'll see if i can join.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, and excuse to go carting.....:)

I know of a couple Viper owners in my area that didnt make it to the trackday but have expressed interest in checking out the carts. When/if you set a day/time let me know and i'll see if i can join.

Dom426h, info. below and you and friends are more than welcome :headbang:

Place: Oakland Valley Race Park
305 Oakland Valley Rd.
Cuddebackville, NY 12729
Home - Oakland Valley Race Park (OVRP) offers Go-Kart Racing, Corporate Events and Racing Schools in New York

Date: Aug. 22

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave