NY/CT Region 3rd Annual LIMEROCK EVENT - Saturday, June 30

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DaveMoore: Thank you for the correct address, MUCH appreciated!!! Yeah, we're about 1 1/2 hours out, now I have complete directions to get there!! THANX again, see you there?? Will be nice to meet you!
ViperJames: Unfortunately, Mike has to work the morning, so we personally will be there about 11am or thereabouts. Looking forward to seeing you again, do you still have the GREEN MONSTER???!! ~juli~
Looking forward to seeing all that we've met so far, and meeting all you others as well!! Looks to be splendid weather-wise, and cruise-wise!!!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for everyone's info, we have the trck for the full day. At some point in the afternoon (maybe 4PM) folks begin packing up their things to leave. This is a GREAT time to plan to stay if you want more track time! It's likely you can get an extra 30 laps during the last part of the day.

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been to Lime Rock before so I was planning on showing up at the track by 7:00am.

We’ve got 20 Vipers and I would guess about the same number of Aston’s, so even if we don’t stay late seems like there will be lots of track time :drive: !!!

My college buddy has a summer house 3 miles from the track and he’s letting me crash there tonight. Probably will swing by the Interlaken to see if any of you are hanging out in the bar (not that we’d drink the night before a track day)…:nono:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DaveMoore: Thank you for the correct address, MUCH appreciated!!! Yeah, we're about 1 1/2 hours out, now I have complete directions to get there!! THANX again, see you there?? Will be nice to meet you!
ViperJames: Unfortunately, Mike has to work the morning, so we personally will be there about 11am or thereabouts. Looking forward to seeing you again, do you still have the GREEN MONSTER???!! ~juli~
Looking forward to seeing all that we've met so far, and meeting all you others as well!! Looks to be splendid weather-wise, and cruise-wise!!!

I STILL have the green monster yes! See you all there!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well for you guy's going for your first time IT IS AWSOME and have fun .Sorry I can't make this one ,Steve and the guys do a great job and help every one out when needed
Have fun and see you all soon

Russ

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Russ--yep, our first time, it was a pleasure meeting you at the BBQ!! Don't know if you remember us, but we remember you and your car! Have a good weekend~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing you, Chuck, and the others as well...we'll be later--about 11am or so...will bring our helmets, gloves(?), longsleeved shirts and pants. Looks to be a great day!! See ya soon~~~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Myself,MonsterSteve,Chazz, and Sal will be meeting at 5:30 and should get to Limerock by 7:30 so we will see all of you there...Adrian

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Myself,MonsterSteve,Chazz, and Sal will be meeting at 5:30 and should get to Limerock by 7:30 so we will see all of you there...Adrian

Ah, the elusive Adrian!!! :cool: Glad you will be there, we are looking forward to meeting you. (we will be arriving later, 11am or so)...will be great driving weather!~! :drive: ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be taking tons of pictures, I don't know how to post on the forums (I'm still illiterate in that respect, can't seem to 'get it'!!)....but I do know how to post in the gallery...too bad you cannot be here for this, we'd have loved to meet you!! Chuck offered me or Mike to ride with him today!!! VERY cool---bringing our helmets along...not tracking our car. Hope you have a good weekend, BAZ~~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R