NY/CT Region Annual Hampton's Brunch Cruise - July 13

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, had a great time as usual. Thanks Charlie, great place, great food, great company. see you all in CT

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I had to miss this event on an otherwise absolutely gorgeous day. I hope everyone had fun today and I look forward to seeing you all in my neck of the woods on the 27th. Keith/Jimmy: Hopefully (not) you guys stayed out of trouble today. :D

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive::drive: Great day to have the tops down or off....

:needpics::needpics:

You must be registered for see images

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a GREAT time! Very nice to see everyone and thanks Charlie for setting this one up! :2tu: That Sun was a little HOT! :sun::burned:

A few pictures to follow.

It was so HOT that I got DARK :D but had a great time and a blast seeing everyone. Charlie THANK YOU for setting this up and your time was appreciated. Please everyone if you miss this one come out to our new annual CT event on July 27 in which we must thank ViperTony for setting up. I was very surprise to see Chuck pulling up beside me wanting to race BUT I remember what he said RED is faster:lmao: so I decided not to. I'm a little tired so once again as always on behalf of the Board (CitySnake,ACR Steve,Charlie, and Myself) we all THANK YOU for your continue support and looking forward to seeing you on the 27...Adrian :usa:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was so HOT that I got DARK :D but had a great time and a blast seeing everyone. Charlie THANK YOU for setting this up and your time was appreciated. Please everyone if you miss this one come out to our new annual CT event on July 27 in which we must thank ViperTony for setting up. I was very surprise to see Chuck pulling up beside me wanting to race BUT I remember what he said RED is faster:lmao: so I decided not to. I'm a little tired so once again as always on behalf of the Board (CitySnake,ACR Steve,Charlie, and Myself) we all THANK YOU for your continue support and looking forward to seeing you on the 27...Adrian :usa:

Liked my hat???? :lmao:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOME MORE PHOTOS:

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7439/10so5.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9421/88290490ff5.jpg

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics from the Hampton's cruise. Click on the link, then click on individual pictures to enlarge them. I sent myself a test pm to see if it works and it did. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll post a different way.
AOL Pictures - Cool Slideshow

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BlueQuadCab, great pictures and thanks for posting it was a pleasure to meet you. See you next weekend....Adrian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh