NY/CT Region Cruise to Alpine Motorsports Club Facility - Nov. 13th

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, tiger CAN drive when he wants to. he DID have some speed there for a while....:)

it was even kool to see us all try to get that guy who pulled into the DD's lot to join us. granted i just wanted to check out his GF..lol

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Devil Driver of the Day Award goes to Keith. I believe there was a solid 15 minutes of driving like he was possesed (Possibly by the spirit of Les). We don't know for sure exactly what came over him while he was riding next to Phil, but I can attest that his car was hitting 150mph plus for several minutes. You just don't ever want to under estimate Tiger Woods.

Funny! I have no idea what you are talking about. LOL!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL LOL "Spirit of Les" I have been telling you guys this for months ,its like a new Tiger damn I bet his car was dirty to......... :)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Devil Driver of the Day Award goes to Keith. I believe there was a solid 15 minutes of driving like he was possesed (Possibly by the spirit of Les). We don't know for sure exactly what came over him while he was riding next to Phil, but I can attest that his car was hitting 150mph plus for several minutes. You just don't ever want to under estimate Tiger Woods.

Funny! I have no idea what you are talking about. LOL!

Don't get modest on us now. I can always get Mini Tiger to authenticate that possesed moment and speed your vehicle was traveling. This case is typical in the sense that most people don't remember certain events when possesion takes over. Kinda like Jon "UVBNBIT" when he blacks out on Jack Daniels the night before he drive with us and has no recollection of his whereabouts 6 hours prior. For the heck of it I'm going to call Les and ask him if he can tell me exactly what he was doing yesterday between the hour of 1:00 and 2:00 PM.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL LOL "Spirit of Les" I have been telling you guys this for months ,its like a new Tiger damn I bet his car was dirty to......... :)
Yes your right, his car for the first time was ever so slightly dirty.
I'm so mad you missed it yesterday but totally understand and hope your wife is doing better. Then again you could have put the kids in the M3, that would have been just fine. And even with you in the M3 we wouldn't have an advantage.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2001 6spd "Tiger" do I look like a smg guy :0 ----------- and for everyones info. I took "D" in a race with it at the end of last season :) (the roads were wet but I can still say I took what was then only 550hp :) ) lol he will never live that down .And as we now say "I must have had the spirit of Les in me "......... Now I am ready to race "Mr. Plum"

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol we are the only region to have 6-12 page posts for our events and the post keep living on after the event.I think we all need to grow up..........................................................well maybe someday :) :)

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SLS, you think YOU'RE ready to take ME on???.....heh
And to the victor goes..............

2402spirit_award.JPG

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2001 6spd "Tiger" do I look like a smg guy :0 ----------- and for everyones info. I took "D" in a race with it at the end of last season :) (the roads were wet but I can still say I took what was then only 550hp :) ) lol he will never live that down .And as we now say "I must have had the spirit of Les in me "......... Now I am ready to race "Mr. Plum"

Who knows, you might have shocked me. LOL!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol damn that was perfect for th holiday dinner.Thank God our Pres. doesnt work for a living or we would not get all this funny stuff :) :) As for the Plum my new thing with you big boys is I will only race in the rain

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SLS, rain is ok...its that first turn that'd scare the heck out of ME...lol

adrian, and you didn't hear it from ME....too funny

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, WAYNE here(BLACK/YELLOW STRIPES GTS) just became a member to the site and wanted to say Sunday's run was fun. A great group of guys, everyone was a pleasure to meet and true enthusiasts. Seeing like twenty something vipers on RT 80 at 120mph+ was priceless. All the cars were looking unreal, I was very impressed. The only thing that sucked was traffic home, Demetri in his yellow beast and I got stuck in Manhattan gridlock, people were staring in midtown like OH SH%T. Can not wait for the next meet, I am hooked. P.S CHARLIE learn to eat ice cream.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
glad ya had fun wayne. make sure to check here for any new runs with us.

we will get another one in for sure before winter.

and adrian, laughing his butt off at the table while saying THAT line WAS priceless.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey their boys you guys going to TOBAY or a beach run to OBI before winter sets in maybe ******* for a cocktail had a crazy summer need to drive for a bit and I know I wont comwe close to hitting a deer on long island

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, WAYNE here(BLACK/YELLOW STRIPES GTS) just became a member to the site and wanted to say Sunday's run was fun. A great group of guys, everyone was a pleasure to meet and true enthusiasts. Seeing like twenty something vipers on RT 80 at 120mph+ was priceless. All the cars were looking unreal, I was very impressed. The only thing that sucked was traffic home, Demetri in his yellow beast and I got stuck in Manhattan gridlock, people were staring in midtown like OH SH%T. Can not wait for the next meet, I am hooked. P.S CHARLIE learn to eat ice cream.
Always nice to see a new face amongst us Wayne! Thanks for participating.

2 things:

1) Next time take the GW with Adrian and me! Longer but MUCH faster than having to deal with mid manhattan traffic!

2) Your VCA name needs "NY/CT member" under it! Join up Wayne! :headbang:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SLS, you think YOU'RE ready to take ME on???.....heh
And to the victor goes..............

2402spirit_award.JPG

I honestly have to say that Scott you have created the most beautiful award I have ever seen in my life. Totally laughing my ass off. (Had to spell it out.) I think we can use this. You artistic aptitude never ceases to amaze me. I really think your calling was in Advertising.
Wayne, thanks for jumping on the bandwagon. (Does the bandwagon have a V10?) Anyway, I'll have to get you back with the others on my list. The pain is felt but not forgotten.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was great seeing everyone, I can't believe we had such perfect weather so late in the year. The 7 mile road right before Alpine was fun, I followed Adrian both directions and didn't even hit him. :) Wayne, glad you came out and I hope you show up to more meets.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man it looked like you guys had fun.

I need to Check this section more often, I didn't even know about this run until Charlie mentioned it.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stugots next time i'll pm ya when we go somewhere. ya gotta come out one time.

LOL thanks, I really do need to come out, looks like you guys have a blast everytime.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62