NY/CT Region Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :lmao:

Sorry, :dunno: but Tony kills me! :D

I think Scott is thrilled (bittersweet I'm sure) that he'll no longer be taking ribbing from me. :) Since I respect Adrian, Charlie and Steve I will have no choice but to channel my 'issues' to Keith 24x7 for the next 2 years. :D :poke:

Hey Keith, do you need a map with detailed directions to find VCA events? Just wondering where you've been for the last, I dunno, 2 years.

Hey Keith, do you think you can come up with a better monthly newsletter format for the club? Maybe one with a bit more detail and relavance? Not to mention, if it's supposed to be monthly...send it out monthly and not on 'Keith Dyslexic Time'?

Hey Keith, my coffee mug is empty, go fetch some more coffee for me Mr. Secretary.

Hey Keith, do you think we can do some kind of membership drive in CT? There seems to be a bunch of Viper owners here that are reluctant to join for some reason. How about Jimmy for membership director?

Hey Keith, I have a burning sensation between my toes. Fix it.

Hey Keith, can we resurrect the Tator's BBQ next year? I've been asked about this a LOT around here. Some folks are even willing to pitch in for the costs.

Hey Keith, do we have money in the VCA that can be used to off-set the partial cost of events, perhaps give out some free NY/CT VCA t-shirts to the members and other little knick-knacks the other clubs seem to give their members?

Hey Keith, how much money do we have available? Why doesn't the NY/CT VCA provide transparency of the club's finances to its members?

Hey Keith, where are you so I can articulate this and MANY MORE 'issues' to you in person?

Hey Keith, I propose you give each NY/CT VCA member a condo and/or timeshare. Given the economy, you must have a large portfolio of unused/unsold condo's on Keith's Used Condo-Lot.

Hey Keith, what's the first order of business for the newly-elected NY/CT VCA officers?

Hey Keith, I propose we nominate YoTony as Director of Ass-Whoopin' starting with you.

Hey Keith, congrats and I'm just messing with you here. :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with YoTony, how come he did not get nominated after all the effort ViperTony and I did for his campaign (truth be told, the initiative was mine, the actual work was Tony's) :dunno::eater:
At least make YoTony the Club Bouncer or something where he can get in people's faces, figuratively or literally?

wow another rigged job by the NY/CT VCA... How the heck can anyone get voted on for not showing on any event:nono:>This club is a bunch of malaka poustess sto kolosou mounarees... Charlie should win for best photoshop and byrd? Are you kidding me..How come my name was not on the ballot./..I was running for Presindet also..Don't you guys recall.You even had a name set up for me..TP MAN...If I'm TP MAN, THEN I SHOULD GET A POSTION OF WIPPING ASS...WHERE IS MY NAME ON THE BALLOT....:dunno::famous:

"malaka poustess sto kolosou mounarees"... does that come with ketchup, mayo or a different kind of souce :dunno:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to EVERYONE! :headbang:

Just two questions:

So do we still have to pay for Secret Service guys to follow Scott around and does Kieth have to start wearing a dress? :D

I don't know if Grammy Byrd would like to hand over her role to someone else :D... somehow Grammy Keith does not sound as good as Grammy Byrd :lmao::rolaugh:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Scott is thrilled (bittersweet I'm sure) that he'll no longer be taking ribbing from me. :) Since I respect Adrian, Charlie and Steve I will have no choice but to channel my 'issues' to Keith 24x7 for the next 2 years. :D :poke:

Hey Keith, do you need a map with detailed directions to find VCA events? Just wondering where you've been for the last, I dunno, 2 years.

Hey Keith, do you think you can come up with a better monthly newsletter format for the club? Maybe one with a bit more detail and relavance? Not to mention, if it's supposed to be monthly...send it out monthly and not on 'Keith Dyslexic Time'?

Hey Keith, my coffee mug is empty, go fetch some more coffee for me Mr. Secretary.

Hey Keith, do you think we can do some kind of membership drive in CT? There seems to be a bunch of Viper owners here that are reluctant to join for some reason. How about Jimmy for membership director?

Hey Keith, can we resurrect the Tator's BBQ next year? I've been asked about this a LOT around here. Some folks are even willing to pitch in for the costs.

Hey Keith, do we have money in the VCA that can be used to off-set the partial cost of events, perhaps give out some free NY/CT VCA t-shirts to the members and other little knick-knacks the other clubs seem to give their members?

Hey Keith, how much money do we have available? Why doesn't the NY/CT VCA provide transparency of the club's finances to its members?

Hey Keith, where are you so I can articulate this and MANY MORE 'issues' to you in person?

Hey Keith, I propose you give each NY/CT VCA member a condo and/or timeshare. Given the economy, you must have a large portfolio of unused/unsold condo's on Keith's Used Condo-Lot.

Hey Keith, what's the first order of business for the newly-elected NY/CT VCA officers?

Hey Keith, I propose we nominate YoTony as Director of Ass-Whoopin' starting with you.

ViperTony, I am so glad you're on my side this is to damm funny (LMAO) and InjectTheVenom, Scott don't know it yet but I have plans for him :D:D:D. Chuck told me I better be ready because Jan.1 he will have a surprise for me :lmao::lmao::lmao: Thanks for all your support and you guys might not believe this but all joking a side....I am so glad that Scott is President I learned alot from here and he's a GREAT FRIEND who says he will ALWAYS help me out if need :2tu: Adrian

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll have a can of Sprite please.

Motion seconded.

+1 on the above proposition. I want a 2 car garage with a lift and all the Snap On tools that I need, large parking lot so I can throw a few VCA parties, a nice & big room for all my diecast model cars and other assorted hobbys, a couple of bedrooms to have fun in, a superdeluxe kitchen, a big-*** plasma screen, Bose stereo system... there's many more but I should probably stop here :D

That's what I wanna know as well :eater:

+1!

Bladiebladiebladiebla so that the forum will post this message.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohhh mother...a jew and a black great friends??? whats this world coming too?? someone please hit the nuke button already!!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Guys and Kieth LOL!!!!!!!!

Keep the best Region (apart from the UK) going strong ...

Keep up the good work..

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One small thing to rember:nono: a NY/CT

election is not official without at least

one revote:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: and then a few recounts!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Skeeter

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with YoTony, how come he did not get nominated after all the effort ViperTony and I did for his campaign (truth be told, the initiative was mine, the actual work was Tony's) :dunno::eater:
At least make YoTony the Club Bouncer or something where he can get in people's faces, figuratively or literally?

"malaka poustess sto kolosou mounarees"... does that come with ketchup, mayo or a different kind of souce :dunno:

iS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT YOU CAN **** THE WANGER AND TELL ME THE FLAVOR?YOU SHOULD BE CALLED INJECT ***** IN ME...AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW..YOUR ****EN WAY ANNOYING..ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE A GOOD GUY..YOU COME IN HERE AND STIR **** UP..I TELL YOU ONE THING..YOU GAVE ME YOUR PICTURE TO POST..HONESTLY..I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING TO PHOTOSHOP YOUR FACE ON...THE PICTURE ALONE LOOKS ***...

PEACE OUT WALRUS HEAD

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congratulations from Nat. President

NY/Conn Regional Members,
Just a short note to congratulate Adrian, Charlie, Keith and Steve on their recent election. We know your region will be in good hands. I would like to add my personal thanks to Scott and the past officers for all their efforts and support over the years. It obviously hasn't always been easy for leadership in your region, but you have evolved into a great and active organization.

To my dear friend Adrian, Club leadership is a real challenge, but having known you for several years and knowing your attitudes and personality, I can't think of a better suited person to lead a major Regional club. I do think that you may have to trade in some of the running suits for some Armani so that you can create the proper image that Steve Katz would like you to project.:)

Seriously, you have always been an active and productive leader and have worked tirelessly to unite not only your own region, but more importantly have been a vital link among NJ, NE, Canada and Pa regions. Your reputation has been one of trust and friendship and the VCA is lucky to have you as a member.

The National VCA wishes all the new officers the best and offers it's assistance to help in any way.

Good luck.

Bob Carroll
VCA National President

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob you know I was kidding.. i WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE ONE DAY BOB..I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Congratulations from Nat. President

NY/Conn Regional Members,
Just a short note to congratulate Adrian, Charlie, Keith and Steve on their recent election. We know your region will be in good hands. I would like to add my personal thanks to Scott and the past officers for all their efforts and support over the years. It obviously hasn't always been easy for leadership in your region, but you have evolved into a great and active organization.

To my dear friend Adrian, Club leadership is a real challenge, but having known you for several years and knowing your attitudes and personality, I can't think of a better suited person to lead a major Regional club. I do think that you may have to trade in some of the running suits for some Armani so that you can create the proper image that Steve Katz would like you to project.:)

Seriously, you have always been an active and productive leader and have worked tirelessly to unite not only your own region, but more importantly have been a vital link among NJ, NE, Canada and Pa regions. Your reputation has been one of trust and friendship and the VCA is lucky to have you as a member.

The National VCA wishes all the new officers the best and offers it's assistance to help in any way.

Good luck.

Bob Carroll
VCA National President

Thank you Bob for your ever present thoughtfulness and class! You've been an inspiring leader whom I've certainly tried to emulate over the course of the last few years.

Yes, things haven't always been running as smooth in the NY/CT Region. Luckily, those days are far behind us and I'd like to think that we're now one of the most active regions in the VCA.

Although Steve Katz and I are stepping down, we're certainly not going to be stepping out by any means. I have nothing but great expectations of the new crew. Onward and upward!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your stepping out Scott does that mean you will paint your car pink? I love the zinger you thru in on the past NYVCA..I hear you playa...And why did Steve Katman step down?I thought playa was doing a great job..What was his postition anyway?:eater:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very kind words by all parties and I agree fully concur that we have the best leaders with Bob C. as our out going national Pres. and Scot. as our out going local Pres. there are some major big shoes that need to be filled. I can not think of a better person to succeed Scott then Adrian he is going to make a great President. Long Live The VCA

Gentleman my I remind you that I have not stepped down I have only moved aside to allow some fresh faces on the board ( tired of our old faces) I still remain the Competition Chair........and I get first dibs on the new ACR that the NY/CT club has on order for our track events :drive: KIDDING

P.S. Bob the sweat suites that Adrian wears are not the Sergio Techinni ones that some of your past opponents wore so maybe we can make an exception ;);)

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well Adrian and the boyz congrats, I can only see good things coming with the people in this club and as always I am looking foward to many good things in the future

Russ

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Rebuttals:

Been there, you just never see me as you never leave this place you call Conn.

Well being secretary, this is no longer technically my job. Now I do it for fun. ;)

Technically I am not secretary yet so until I am sworn in next year you are going to have to continue to get the secretary under the desk to do that for you.

What is this CT you speak of?

I could resolve that problem, where is my axe?

Still a matter being discussed, all details will be posted once a resolution is met.

I am open to suggestions.

We can not provide a transparency because I spent all the money.

Meet me in Harlem at around Midnight in a white hooded outfit and we can talk.

Sorry but most of my condo inventory has been sold.

I will be sure to let you know in the beginning of the year.

I think I found my first order of business, revoke YoTony's member benefits.

Me too.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhhhh geezz..youre stil here? i thought u werent coming back a week ago...

Get your show shine box and shine my Pradas...you big nose *****..Let me catch you at the car wash and I'll crush you this time...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can do anything you want...Why would you even mention my name in your post I have no clue Mr.internet warrior..Now my question to you is how can someone get apostition that means nothing? I mean I don't give a flying ****ttt but honestly this is comical Keith.I don't speak for the NY/CT club but you never came to anyone of these events..Maybe one?? So why take a position that you won't hold up? As for revoking my VCA..Try it..:) Remember actions speak louder then typing your words on the screen here...ok big shot..

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can do anything you want...Why would you even mention my name in your post I have no clue Mr.internet warrior..Now my question to you is how can someone get apostition that means nothing? I mean I don't give a flying ****ttt but honestly this is comical Keith.I don't speak for the NY/CT club but you never came to anyone of these events..Maybe one?? So why take a position that you won't hold up? As for revoking my VCA..Try it..:) Remember actions speak louder then typing your words on the screen here...ok big shot..

Tony, it is called a joke. Get over yourself.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow..im thinking about this all night keith...please dont revoke me ..pleaseeee

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob Carroll, ACR Steve and everyone..THANK YOU for the kind words..I'm looking forward to next year and working really hard now on a few things for 2009 which I will discuss when we have our meeting..I have been a part of this club for over 6yrs and must say to you MEN and WOMEN its going to be a honor to continue to be a leader for this club. I have a few surprises for next year and look for our 1st Annual NY/CT VIPER CLUB/FRIARS ROAST...The first person to received this award will be the man who said starting JAN 1 he's going to be calling me everyday to complain :D Adrian

Another Surprise In June XV Motorsports - Building Modern Supercars from Classic Musclecars!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4