NY/CT Region Final Brunch Cruise for 2006.....?

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As usual, it was agreat time with great friends. I never went so fast on the LIE before. Scott, this was a great place thanks again.

Brian

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad everyone had a nice time! Might be a nice place to repeat since it's a good drive and the food report was excellent!

Here's all I got:

You must be registered for see images

A few more are here:
http://www.nyctvca.org/media/showgallery.php?cat=548

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so u sell your CONDO? was it worth missing this cruise? i hope it was.

Money is always more important. That way by the time I am 35 or 40, I do not have to work anymore and then I can spend all the time in the world driving my cars :2tu: . Oh and by the way, I missed this one because I had a school project that needed to be done by next week and wanted to get it out of the way. School just as well as work, ALWAYS comes first. :buttkick:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch out for Chazz in his 350Z he's a wild man. I've seen him take on two Vipers like they were mere toys... :2tu:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Money is always more important. That way by the time I am 35 or 40, I do not have to work anymore and then I can spend all the time in the world driving my cars :2tu: . Oh and by the way, I missed this one because I had a school project that needed to be done by next week and wanted to get it out of the way. School just as well as work, ALWAYS comes first. :buttkick:

Does Donald Trump or Michael Bloomberg not work? donald in his 50's and mike in his 60's? are they not billionaires? i think they still work. good luck at 35.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys looked like you had another great time as usual I had a fantastic time sitting in traffic for a few hours
See ya in a few short weeks

Russ

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does Donald Trump or Michael Bloomberg not work? donald in his 50's and mike in his 60's? are they not billionaires? i think they still work. good luck at 35.

Only time will tell. By then I will hopefully work for "fun" like they do and not "have" to. Big dreams but without dreams, what is the point.

Oh and by the way, how many events have you missed because of "work" or some sort of other reason? I think I can count many from the beginning of this season, let alone a few from last. :bonker:

PrimeTime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can't we all just get along....

Scott, it was a nice cruise and brunch today, thanks. I look forward to many more next year. Your time and efforts are appreciated.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As usual, it was agreat time with great friends. I never went so fast on the LIE before. Scott, this was a great place thanks again.

Brian

You were out with your wife this time? Too bad, I still have yet to meet her. Well at least now she knows what we do every weekend. Talk to you soon Brian!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time yesterday and as always great to see everyone. Scott we must repeat this next year food was great and we had alot of fun. See you guys in a few weeks...Adrian

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit that most of the "event" energy derives from our teddy bear VP, Mr. Ardian Byrd! He's pretty much driven our event schedule this Fall. It sure hasn't hurt to have weekends into November with temps into the 60's.

It's pretty obvious that Viper Owners like to get out and DRIVE! Even our last minute cruises gather over a dozen owners. We'll make sure to build on this year's events next season.

Thanks to everyone for the friendship and fun! If you can make some time to attend our Holiday and Awards Banquet on Saturday, Dec 9th at 7PM (please see the NY/CT Holiday Party thread for details) I can assure you an extraordinarily hilarous time.

On behalf of the Officers and Directors of the NY/CT Region, THANK YOU ALL!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott on behalf of the members,board,and directors we thank you for being a GREAT LEADER and looking forward to 07. Thank you all,Adrian

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time on Sat it was great to see everyone. .....the food was great however I must admit I was a little intimidated to see our VP Grandma devour the Buffet. I have never seen a human eat like that. I lost count when he went up for the 6th time :) ...........I think everyone on the run was influenced by the sheer veracity of the slaughter of the Buffet. When we blasted of on the highway with our bellies full of the fresh kill all hell broke loose and "The Spirit of Les" took over all. LOL it was no Corvette club cruise. :) ...........................................................Oh and by the way I am not selling a condo, I have no meetings, I don’t own a NHRA Chain Saw and I will probably be working till they stuff me in the vase my wife will keep on the mantle.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can not believe D had me going for that long. Just finished the texting battle and learned that he did not get a Lambo. I still can not believe he had me going.

P.S Besides, he said he was getting the Gallardo and not the Murcielago :D .

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this love...sorry I missed it. I've been working on the Viper and didn't get the exhaust installed on time. Of course, one mod led to another and another so my car will be up on the jack stands for a while. :D Hopefully, I'll be done in time for the next event assuming it's in the spring. :cool:

- Tony

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this love...sorry I missed it. I've been working on the Viper and didn't get the exhaust installed on time. Of course, one mod led to another and another so my car will be up on the jack stands for a while. :D Hopefully, I'll be done in time for the next event assuming it's in the spring. :cool:

- Tony

Ditto that Tony, I am sad to have missed the final cruise myself. This time of year is very difficult for me with other obligations...NEXT YEAR! Good stuff. :headbang: :headbang:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Skeeter I know because I love and trust my wonderful wife..........lol I guess its fare to say I will be kitty litter now :( thanks for putting ideas in her head

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of decent days left, just cause it says December doesn't mean you can't cruise somewhere.