C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A triffle more.....

SKG_0159small.jpg

SKG_0162small.jpg

SKG_0158small.jpg

Ya think this fellow was asking for directions?

SKG_0157small.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL--Well, a TOP to a Viper anyway!! Glad you guys had a nice time, and why wouldn't anyone be nice to you guys?!!! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i really should shoot myself for not being there...lol

Well, we also wish we coulda been there too. Nice shot of the Hawaiian Tropic gal eyeing Steve!! Probably not that one to be sent to Steve and his wife!!! :rolaugh: Looked like a blast!
~juli
**Thank you Scott, for posting more pics...and some of the Vipers as well!! :D ~juli
**So, THAT is YoTony!! That's actually an amazing picture, Scott!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i really should shoot myself for not being there...lol

I'm kicking myself for not dropping by...I was interviewing nearby on 6th ave...looks like a great time. If this is an annual event then I'm reserving my spot NOW for next year. Great pics. :2tu:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still shaking my head.....parking and a meal for $30? That's unreal in NYC!!

Had a great time....maybe next year we can get the ladies to help us wash our cars....as if the crowd wasn't big enough this year!

Regards,
Aaron

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dimitrios,

It's perfect now thanks!! I had no idea there could be that much RF interference....thanks for the tips!

Regards,
Aaron

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We try to warn everyone that anytime NY/CT throw a event its going to be a blast so the next time we throw a event don't be left out. Words can't describe last night and others events we put on YOU really have to be there. YOU HAVE BEEN WARN AGAIN.

P.S. Check out our website there's more coming up before we shut down and regroup on our plans for 08.

Karting
Paintball
Tator Tech Session
Fall Cruise
And anything elese I left out. YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We try to warn everyone that anytime NY/CT throw a event its going to be a blast so the next time we throw a event don't be left out. Words can't describe last night and others events we put on YOU really have to be there. YOU HAVE BEEN WARN AGAIN.
P.S. Check out our website there's more coming up before we shut down and regroup on our plans for 08.
Karting
Paintball
Tator Tech Session
Fall Cruise
And anything elese I left out. YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE

Yep, we know, Adrian!!! We are planning on the Tator Tech Session and the Jiminy Peak events so far. We wish we COULD attend more events...you guys are fun!!! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT pictures, Scott!! Thank you for the time in posting them (and your help with cobra4b~~~geesh!). ~juli

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
juli we are very sad that tiger never made it and that he got a flat...so upset about this. i dot think ill ever get over it....i cant beleive he did this to us :(

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
juli we are very sad that tiger never made it and that he got a flat...so upset about this. i dot think ill ever get over it....i cant beleive he did this to us :(

D--I can take it and dish it...thanx for dishing it!! :smirk: Always quite fun, I'm cool:cool: ~~have a great weekend, I know we will! :D ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R