CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
24026435GS1C0377-medcopy.jpg

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video Demand:
So far I am mailing the award video to Yo Tony, Jon S., Scott, Jorge, and Dimitrios. If anyone else wants a copy let me know.

ACR Steve PM me your address so I can get a copy over to you.

Charlie T.

Me please and I'll let you beat me once! ;)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, charlie is giving us silver cars a bad name. SLS, what are WE gonna do about this tator guy ?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you see the crap I have to put up with? Its obvious this guy is connected and is trying to intimidate me! Whats next? I know he is going to try to submit me into saying RED is the Fastest? I need help with these threats.
7328chuck_gangsta_copy.jpg

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both of those were hilarious. Gotta love Chuck's outfit from the party. All slicked back like a ganster!

Scott, I am sure he will make 50K on the original tires LOL!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you see the crap I have to put up with? Its obvious this guy is connected and is trying to intimidate me! Whats next? I know he is going to try to submit me into saying RED is the Fastest? I need help with these threats.
7328chuck_gangsta_copy.jpg

Thats great LOL :D :2tu: ...
Always new there was somthing about MrT when he turned up in a ********* limo outside my house :eek: .....Now it all makes sence.......
Still not gonna admit red is faster though as we all know its yellow :headbang: :2tu: :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City, I am almost tempted to send the 50,000 mile image to Michelin's advertising dept.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, can anybody help me get my picture on my profile?
If you mean an avatar (under your user name) you need to contact Tony here.

If you mean in your signature, i.e., under all your posts, then you need to place it on the site and edit/create your signature in your profile and insert the image in your signature.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I have to say was that who was the guy bent over Greek style? AHAHAHHABAHAHABABHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Joisey J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear NY/CT Viper Club members,
I wanted to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to Scott,Charlie,Steve,Dimitrious,and all the other ingenious people who made our Christmas party the finest I have ever had the honor to attend.In my 40 years of car club membership I have been a member of about 20 car clubs of both American and European marks and have been active in many of them.I have attended Christmas parties for Ferrari club down to Camaro club and while they were OK,never,repeat never have I attended such a fun filled evening with the surprise of getting the most memorable award of my life.The certificate with the keys to NY City will be framed and hang in my office for all to see and the CD that Charlie so graciously made for me will be played many times starting Christmas Eve for my entire family.

Scott,you get my vote for the chapter President of the year if VCA were to offer such an award.A better,more enjoyable, and truly generous soul who gives of himself without regard does not exist and I am HONORED to have you as our leader and hope you remain as such for many years to come.I can only wonder what you have in your "bag of ideas" for 2006.It will be outragious fun for sure.
Charlie,you also are a generous soul and an electronics genius.I have no idea how much time you spent to create that evening and the awards but you get my vote for Inventive Genius of the Year.Your depiction of a mad scientist with the smoking beaker left yellow stains in my pants! I LOVED IT!
Steve,I never would have guessed you were the public speaker that you are.I tip my hat to you for making the awards presentation the best I have ever been party to.

Phil,you are a party planner extrordinaire and I am sure everyone will agree that your menu choices were supreme.THANKYOU.
You all will note that this thankyou comes on Christmas Eve.I can think of no more formidable time to express my sincere gratitude to every member who has made my Viper experience the very best I could ask for.It is an honor for me to be in the company of every one of you fine men and ladies.
I want to wish each and every one of you the very best for a peaceful,healthy,and Merry Christmas or Jewish Holiday and a new year filled with all the joy that Viper membership affords.May God shine down his eternal light upon one and all and give you the blessings you and your family most deserve.
Most sincerely,
John R. Heywang
Joisey J or Doctor Wax( I love this name)

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to Scott,Charlie,Steve,Dimitrious,and all the other ingenious people who made our Christmas party the finest I have ever had the honor to attend.In my 40 years of car club membership I have been a member of about 20 car clubs of both American and European marks and have been active in many of them.I have attended Christmas parties for Ferrari club down to Camaro club and while they were OK,never,repeat never have I attended such a fun filled evening with the surprise of getting the most memorable award of my life.The certificate with the keys to NY City will be framed and hang in my office for all to see and the CD that Charlie so graciously made for me will be played many times starting Christmas Eve for my entire family.

Scott,you get my vote for the chapter President of the year if VCA were to offer such an award.A better,more enjoyable, and truly generous soul who gives of himself without regard does not exist and I am HONORED to have you as our leader and hope you remain as such for many years to come.I can only wonder what you have in your "bag of ideas" for 2006.It will be outragious fun for sure.
Charlie,you also are a generous soul and an electronics genius.I have no idea how much time you spent to create that evening and the awards but you get my vote for Inventive Genius of the Year.Your depiction of a mad scientist with the smoking beaker left yellow stains in my pants! I LOVED IT!
Steve,I never would have guessed you were the public speaker that you are.I tip my hat to you for making the awards presentation the best I have ever been party to.

Phil,you are a party planner extrordinaire and I am sure everyone will agree that your menu choices were supreme.THANKYOU.
You all will note that this thankyou comes on Christmas Eve.I can think of no more formidable time to express my sincere gratitude to every member who has made my Viper experience the very best I could ask for.It is an honor for me to be in the company of every one of you fine men and ladies.
I want to wish each and every one of you the very best for a peaceful,healthy,and Merry Christmas or Jewish Holiday and a new year filled with all the joy that Viper membership affords.May God shine down his eternal light upon one and all and give you the blessings you and your family most deserve.
Most sincerely,
John R. Heywang

WOW! I am a bit embarrassed to receive such accolades, but I must admit that I am pleased to see that our efforts have been successful.

If I may say, on behalf of all those involved, THANK YOU John, for those extraordinarily kind words.

Makes me feel all warm inside! :2tu:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for lack of elequence "what he said" goes for me good job by all and yes not enough could be said for what you guys bring to this club
Russ

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Most sincerely,
John R. Heywang
Wait untill 2006 its only going to get better. We had alot of obstacles to over come and at the end it worked out for the better. The OFFICERS,DIRECTORS,and most important THE MEMBERS made this a great year and I thank you all. DOCTOR WAX like Scott said I also want to thank you. Adrian (THE PUPPET)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone have a great holiday. Doc thanks for the kind words and being a good sport.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper