*** NY/CT Region HOLIDAY PARTY ***

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found a few more slides from the party show that were apparently censured and got left on the cutting room floor. Please note that these were developed with absolutely no religious or political suggestion of any kind....just silly fun!

I cannot release the names of those that may or may not have been involved or how I might have obtained these images....but "you didn't get these from me". LMAO!!!

2402POPE54copy.jpg

2402KatrinaDamagecopy.jpg

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got done watching a bootleg vid of the awards from sat nite and its just as good and maybe funnier this time around. charlie you really outdid yourself on this video.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, we missed ya. I am sorry to hear about your cousin. Hope you are together with your family for the holidays.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry tony bud........how do I get a bootleg copy :( i didnt get to see [******] ,to busy looking at Les trying to hit on my wife lol

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys!! My name is William aka Billy The Kidd. None of you know me (yet) because I am new to this. The holiday party was absolutely amazing. I met with Chuck Tilson and a few others and everyone was great. You guys truly are nuts!! I hope to meet with everyone and I cant wait to start the 06 season!!! Thanks again for a great time.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Chuck and Bush are plotting a hit on an Ex member.No Comment .I plead the fifth

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video Demand:
So far I am mailing the award video to Yo Tony, Jon S., Scott, Jorge, and Dimitrios. If anyone else wants a copy let me know.

ACR Steve PM me your address so I can get a copy over to you.

Charlie T.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4