NY/CT Region NOTORIUS Holiday Banquet and Awards Ceremony - 12/8

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for putting on such a great night of entertainment. Special thanks to Scott,Steve,Chaz and Adrian for all their hard work. My wife and I had a great time.

Brian

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to those spy pics :D

Your request is granted:headbang: :2tu: ...................

Modern technology is fantastic...

Watch out Baz is about

You must be registered for see images

Joisey J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrious,
Thank you ever so much for posting the video awards presentation for all to see.For those who did not make it to the Christmas Party,it is a first hand look at the merriment and craziness we all got to experience from the creative genius and dedication of Charlie, Steve,Scott, and Adrian.
Personally, I was really hoping that you would post some photographs of the fine looking women at the party as well as the wild and crazy hats,sun glasses,hair pieces,and body decor that some of the members were wearing.They are as funny as the videos especially when you consider who was wearing them.
As always,it was an honor making you and all the members and guests laugh as well as the rest of the people at all the parties going on at the Mariott.I really had a blast at the front reception desk in the main lobby and greeting all the guests to the Mariott.
I am sorry that Adrian did not wear his slinky evening gown but perhaps it was still at the dry cleaners.
Chaz and Scott,the food was AMAZING. A feast fit for a king and the best car club Christmas party I have ever attended.Things I had never seen to eat and all delicious.Can we have it at the Mariott again next year?

I want to wish everyone who I did not say Good Night to at the party the very best for a healthy,happy,and peaceful Christmas or Holiday season and the best that God can give each and every member and his family. Also, at the stroke of 12 on New Years Eve, I propose we all toast each other and the exceptional Viper brotherhood that exists between us.Give out positive energy and it will carry through till we all meet again in Spring 2008.

May God Bless you all always!

Respectively,
John R. Heywang (DOC)

Joisey J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrious,
SORRY for asking what is already there.And great pictures too. I swear these pictures weren't on my screen before I wrote this last letter asking for photographs.THIS MUST BE CHRISTMAS MAGIC on your part.:omg: :omg: :omg: Or maybe as I was asking for them you were at the other end putting them on? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: Patience on my part would have been rewarded!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
In any case,GREAT pictures and I am honored to have been in so many of them.:2tu: :headbang: :2tu: :headbang: :D :D :D
THANKYOU,THANKYOU,THANKYOU.

DOC

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was Great seeing everyone once again. I had a blast sitting at the Table with our Jersey Brothers and Sisters, your the best. Thanks again to my fellow club officers for helping to produce the Awards Ceremony/Holiday Party successfully for the past three years now. The Doc can really cut a rug out there on the dance floor for those who didn't see it. The man has moves I tell ya. D good job recording the ceremony, sound quality is surprising.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well NY..............You got me again!:D

I want to thank all of you for having us at this wonderful event. :2tu:

Scott and crew, the time, effort and most importantly the thought and caring that you folks put into that trophy for Tommy and I was just over the top.
I think Tommy is mounting it in his hall bathroom, as the base of the trophy matches vey well:D

Charlie, you did one hell of a job! You are a very talented individual.:2tu: :headbang:

I look forward to seeing you all very soon!

Merry Christmas to all of my brothers and sisters from the NY/CT club!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your request is granted:headbang: :2tu: ...................

Modern technology is fantastic...

Watch out Baz is about

I just do not know how you do it Baz!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another year.....

For me, this is the time to consider just how fortunate we all are! I will not be shy and state that I am grateful for all that this club has brought to me. Great friends and great times. Our VP, Adrian Byrd has summed it up perfectly, when he always refers to our region (and our neighbors!) as "Family". :2tu:

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Would you bring in a tree with THIS greeting? :rolaugh:
SKG_0599s.jpg

ACR/MC Steve keeping a straight face.
SKG_0607s.jpg

Dear GOD!!!!!
SKG_0615s.jpg

SKG_0616s.jpg

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, Scott--Thank you for all that YOU do for our region, as well as Adrian, Keith, Chuck, ACRSteve, and too many to mention. We ARE very lucky indeed, we have a great bunch of people in our region. We're all very fortunate, and it's nice to have this extended family~~Our best wishes also for a wonderful holiday season to everyone.
~mike & juli~

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another year.....

For me, this is the time to consider just how fortunate we all are! I will not be shy and state that I am grateful for all that this club has brought to me. Great friends and great times. Our VP, Adrian Byrd has summed it up perfectly, when he always refers to our region (and our neighbors!) as "Family". :2tu:

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Would you bring in a tree with THIS greeting? :rolaugh:
SKG_0599s.jpg

ACR/MC Steve keeping a straight face.
SKG_0607s.jpg

Dear GOD!!!!!
SKG_0615s.jpg

SKG_0616s.jpg

Wow, those are some great pictures!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That video is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I could only imagine how hard it is for Steve to keep a straight face.

Well, Steve kept his composure, but not ALL the time...so funny!!! And, you're double my posts, so no worries there...LOL~~~Enjoy your holidays, Keith....juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy **** I'm laughing my ass off...these awards/videos are great!! Great job! In a way, I'm almost glad I didn't make it as I probably would've ended up in the hospital laughing so damn hard. I'm still getting over the paintball outing. I love this club!!! :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy **** I'm laughing my ass off...these awards/videos are great!! Great job! In a way, I'm almost glad I didn't make it as I probably would've ended up in the hospital laughing so damn hard. I'm still getting over the paintball outing. I love this club!!! :D

DITTO: And, we don't get to attend the events YOU guys get to...but we LIVE it thru you.
~juli

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys spent the same amount of time at events as you do on the forum you could be more invested enjoying the moment instead of trying to relive it on the internet.

My Jewish ED. Professor Dr. Finkel once said during lecture 10 years ago "Today's Generation today I'm seeing is getting caught up in this Vitual Reality, What the HELL IS WRONG WITH REALITY ??? " He yelled. Now that I look back he couldn't have said it better.

Sorry to *****, just wished more people could have shared the fun we had. Chuck will tell ya!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys spent the same amount of time at events as you do on the forum you could be more invested enjoying the moment instead of trying to relive it on the internet.

My Jewish ED. Professor Dr. Finkel once said during lecture 10 years ago "Today's Generation today I'm seeing is getting caught up in this Vitual Reality, What the HELL IS WRONG WITH REALITY ??? " He yelled. Now that I look back he couldn't have said it better.

Sorry to *****, just wished more people could have shared the fun we had. Chuck will tell ya!

I returned your phone call but never got one back. :omg:

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The Toxic Twins!!!
SKG_0615s.jpg

:omg: Man these two could be brothers in this pic:omg:

Charlie the vids are amazing...over the top. You are one talented sickO:D
The Sal's and Andew's vidoe...priceless!!

Dave

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone it was a great night ........thanks Charlie its amazing what you do every year and the manyyyyyyy hours you put into it, thanks Scott for your leadership and your worrying, Adrian for your help at the party and making everyone else laugh when you laugh, "D" man for always taking the best pics and video , our Jersey brothers for being good sports and everyone else that was there that made it a great night.......I hope nobodies feelings were hurt in any of the presentations.Just remember we consider all of you guys good friends and anything we said or shown was all meant in good fun to be shared by good friends. ..........Happy Holidays Everyone

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If we COULD attend more events, believe me, we'd be there in heartbeat...no excuses, I just say it like it is. We miss MORE events than we'd like. Yes, especially me, I live the events thru YOUR eyes/words...and love every minute of it...would we prefer to BE there, of course!!!!! Enjoy your holidays...we wish only the best for all of you. :) ~mike & juli~

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets