NY/CT VCA NY Auto Bus Show Trip April 4th

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NY/CT VCA NY Auto Show Trip April 4th

I'll meet everyone at Chuck's, just need to know what time to be there.

Thanks

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll meet everyone at Chuck's, just need to know what time to be there.

Thanks

Date: April 4th
Time: 1:30pm
Bus Depature Time: 3:30pm (tentative)

Chuck says folks can start arriving at 1-1:30pm. We're working with Steve on the bus route and departure time from Chuck's.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay, cool....got it on myyyyyyyy calendar!!!! :D

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HeyEveryone, We will have one lower-westchester pickup and drop-off location in Mamaroneck, close to rt95. Details to come ASAP on exact location and timing.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is a SOLD OUT Event! You should have received an email confirmation from SRT about your reservation (and your guest's name if applicable)
Please be sure that you are on the list for the event before signing up for the bus - we don't want anyone to make the trip only to get turned away at the door and end up wandering helplessly around SOHO... :( :dunno:

We have 2 pick-up and drop-off locations:

Tator's Garage
South Salem, NY 10590
Arrive at Tator's Garage around 1:30 p.m. for food and drinks!
the bus will leave Tator's at 3:30 p.m.

*New Stop*
Depot Plaza, Mararoneck, NY 10543
This will be a quick stop for pick-up and drop-off only (i.e: no food/drinks).
This stop is close to rt95 and is also a 2 minute walk from the Mamaroneck Train Station - If you think you may want to leave NYC before or after the bus departs, just jump on a New Haven Line train back to Mamaroneck!
If you want to get on the bus at Mamaroneck, be there by 4:00pm The bus will depart from Mamaroneck by 4:30 p.m.

post up (or PM me) if you want to be on the bus and let us know which stop you will be using.

Last edited:

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This is a SOLD OUT Event! You should have received an email confirmation from SRT about your reservation (and your guest's name if applicable)
Please be sure that you are on the list for the event before signing up for the bus - we don't want anyone to make the trip only to get turned away at the door and end up wandering helplessly around SOHO... :( :dunno:

We have 2 pick-up and drop-off locations:

Tator's Garage
South Salem, NY 10590
Arrive at Tator's Garage around 1:30 p.m. for food and drinks!
the bus will leave Tator's at 3:30 p.m.

*New Stop*
Depot Plaza, Mararoneck, NY 10543
This will be a quick stop for pick-up only.
This stop is close to rt95 and is also a 2 minute walk from the Mamaroneck Train Station - If you think you may want to leave NYC before or after the bus departs, just jump on a New Haven Line train back to Mamaroneck!
If you want to get on the bus at Mamaroneck, be there by 4:00pm The bus will depart from Mamaroneck by 4:30 p.m.

post up (or PM me) if you want to be on the bus and let us know which stop you will be using.

Never got an email, but called and double checked, they say that I am on the list with my 2 guests, we will be taking the bus from Tators in South Salem.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I printed out the email receipt and will take it with me.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just received my notice from SRT along with parking pass and location of event and parking!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just received my notice from SRT along with parking pass and location of event and parking!

Wheres the parking @? Awesome! I'm still looking for an extra ticket if anyone has one!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, I got mine by FedEx, you should as well. But, to answer your question, parking is shown at 376 Greenwich St, which is a covered lot.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I was just thinking (which tends to be dangerous), that since this is a very special event, I am hoping that SRT gives out something as a commemoration for those who are in attendance....similar to what they do at VOI. For me, has nothing to do with the monetary value, but a remembrance for being at such a special (possibly once in a lifetime) Viper related event.

Just a thought!

Only a few days now......

:headbang:

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The time is near :headbang: Just another day or two. Can't believe this thread started last november! :omg: It has taken foever for April '12 to get here. :D What a great way to kick off our event season with the GenV reveal on Wed.

If you haven't confirmed a spot on the eco-friendly, egg-green bus RSVP here or email SlateEd. Itinerary below.

Date: April 4th
Time: 1:30pm
Bus Departure Time To NYC: 3:30pm (tentative)
Bus Departure Time From NYC: 10:00pm (latest)

Chuck says folks can start arriving at 1-1:30pm. We're working with Steve on the bus route and departure time from Chuck's.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am absolutely ready!!!! Hey, did you notice in today's teaser, that the SRT Viper is - TAH DAH - RED!!!!

I'm just sayin'.:D

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, I need to cancel my spot on the bus...I'll still be at the unveil, but work now has me in meetings throughout the day on Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys....so an exciting time for Viperdom this wednesday...can't wait!

Separately, I would like to ask you a favor. My family is participating in this year's Cancer Relay for Life and my son and daughter's Tae Kwon Do school will be putting on a Demonstration on April 28th in New Fairfield as part of the fund raising efforts. It is an important cause to me personally and I would like to do what I can to support it.

It would be great if you could attend, as it will be quite interesting. But if you cannot attend, it would be very helpful if you could buy a ticket or two tickets are $5 each.

I normally do not do the "fund raising thing", so please feel no pressure from me...I appreciate whatever you decide to do.

Thanks and see you on Wednesday.

Oh, and Tony, yes they had to slow it down, but that is only because the SRT in red was soooooo fast that if they didn't slow it down nobody could appreciate its lines as it would just be a blur....:bolt:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone take a look at this list and let me know if your on the right stop...? We don't want to lose track of anyone.
And tomorrow please bring something like an email print-out to prove you're on the list for the Gala

The List:

South Salem
Tony
Viperguynick
Chuck
JPL+2
Sophia
Nick
Mike B
Mark
Mike G
Bobby D
04vpr Martin + 1
3 New England Members
John M.
Peter?

Mamaroneck
Gary
Ed
Courtney
Moon?

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never recieved any sort of e-mail confirmation, etc... but I do have my paypal reciept to the charity. I will have to call them tomorrow morning to verify that I am still on the list...

:usa: Nick :usa:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Big thanks to the NYC club for putting this bus trip to NYC Viper Gala. And a special thanks to Chuck Tator for sponsoring the bus ride and the deviled eggs and brunch at his shop. Had a great time with all who came out for the unveil. Thanks again Rick

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beer,Eggs,Veg and fruit..... Glad i'm not on that Bus :fart: :dead:

:lmao::omg::rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a pleasure riding the bus with y'all. I've earned a newfound respect for my kids riding the bus to/from school every day. My back is still recovering from the trip. :D

PJP's Venom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Could not make it to the unveiling, but went into the City the other day! What a beauty!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave