NY/CT Viper Club SKI TRIP???

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES, we're considering a one day weekend ski trip. We'd offer a deluxe bus ride (you didn't think we'd be taking our Vipers did ya?), lift tickets and rental (if needed).

I'm just trying to determine the level of interest. We'd probably need a least 30 to make it work.

What say yee?

Speaking of snow..... our Holiday party looks to be Saturday, Dec. 13. Details to follow.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I guess it could be a weekend trip, but we figured we'd get more folks interested in a day trip...at least for our first trip.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Juli :omg: ,I did'nt mean just the boyz I meant the BOYZ N GIRLZ of the club when I say boyz it means the girlz too

LOL Russ...I know that...was just bustin' on ya!!!! You know, like us 'guys' do to each other!!!! :cool::D:D:D ~juli
(I like being known as 'one of the guys'...:2tu:)

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I heard from a few that they'd be interested. If I'm going to put this together, I need to know whether we've got 10 or 30. Post up if you are serious. Let's start with a one day Sunday trip. Probably with a bus pick-up in Manhattan (or Queens) and another in Westchester (maybe an early pick-up in LI too). Figure a day at Hunter or Windam. It would include lift tickets and ski rentals if we'd like.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96