NY Dyno Day Results

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry that I did not make it but last night we went out and I had some bad vodka. Only after two drinks my head felt like cracking from pain. So I wanted to go but 1 hr driving with no cats and a head about to crack would not be fun.

I hope that you can make to our dinner event on Oct 6th.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan -- err, congrats. 749 RWHP from a Level 1????? I take it it was cool outside, and you let the car cool down before the run, because that's an insane amount of power for your setup. Doesn't Doug quote about 700 BHP for a Level 1?

Doug -- and I'm only saying it for the good of your business -- you need to tame these "special" level 1s. If Level 1+ makes >700 HP, and Level 2+ are making >750 RWHP, that means no level 3 customer will be satisfied with less than 800, and of course sickos like me will demand AT LEAST 850 RWHP from our level 4s
supergrin.gif

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't make it, but I am dying to do it one day. I was thinking if someone might be offering it....for a price...at VOI ??

Are there portable dynos ??

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome numbers Dan, congratulations. I know you've paid your dues to get there. Can you post the dyno graph?

Sean

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,
Thanks for the day. I had a great time although I also drank a lot of bad Vodka the night before and wasn't feeling all that chiper. Great runs with your car, Doug knows how to build them! David's shop is a great place for Viper and Vette guys to go, even if it just to tune on the dyno. Nice people and a great atmosphere.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1bad gts:
Dan I cant wait to see your rocket take off Tuesday .
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poser
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
jester.gif
baby[1].gif

Reaction score
Dan -
Very nice numbers. We've had a lot of calls about your system in the past few days and what some people don't realize is that your car is a very unique package that was constructed to maintain an extreme level of the stock characteristics while having the power of our bigger packages.

With the factory headers and catback exhaust your car is indeed the everyday driver we set-out to make it be. I'm glad your happy with it.

Regards,
Doug

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you share the AF ratios over the RPM/Boost range?

TIA,
Carl

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4